Big boy Joseph

Never in my dreams did I imagine him being this huge. And he was a tiny little peanut in the beginning :joy: He’s on the Emmy body and currently waiting patiently to be painted.

15 Likes

I know what you mean. The newborn version is so tiny. What the heck did he eat to get so big in 3 months? Did he come out eating cheese burgers or what?! :rofl:

7 Likes

Lmao :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

I know?! :joy: It’d be a sight to see both kits side by side.

1 Like

LOL I had people asking me all of the time what I fed him that made him gain so much. He was 100% nursing. I ate a pretty healthy diet myself and was even losing weight. I think Joseph took all of the weight I lost, lol.

Sincerely,
Jessica

19 Likes

LMBO! My version of him at 3 months is adorable. I enjoyed this chubby little one so much…that I’m reborning him again now. Thanks for allowing us to reborn your baby. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You are very welcome! :slight_smile: I’m so glad you enjoy reborning him, it makes me so happy to hear that!

3 Likes

HE really is huge I remember when I bought my first of that kit I was shocked because he was the size of my then almost 2 year old and I was like how am I going to sell him as a 3 month old lol

2 Likes

Someone said they must have been feeding him cornbread. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
His mom said he was exclusively breastfed though. I had no idea a baby could grow that fast when fed that way.

3 Likes

My youngest was a fast grower too. That little cutie was just under 5 pounds at birth. But he was 20 pounds at 6 months. He quadrupled his birth weight in 1/2 a year. I love this picture of him next to a newborn sleeper of his. He is 4 months in the picture. I would love to have kits to represent the 2 different stages. I think we would all be surprised to see how much our babies grew.

6 Likes

I also one day hope to see kits at different ages. 2, 3, 4 months. Even one month. They are so more much fun to dress at these sizes.

3 Likes

Here is the picture of my Avi-Joseph next to someone’s contest Joseph at IDTS 2019. It’s like Avi is meeting future self :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

Wow!!! Quite a size difference there! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

@YelenaRey very cute pic!
@Trikist your vamp makes me love him even more, so cute!

2 Likes

Thank you I wanted to show u his tattooI gave him. ,

3 Likes

2 Likes

I know the feeling. My daughter weighed 7lb 7 oz when she was born. When I took her back for her one month well baby check she weighed 11 lbs. They accused me of giving her baby food and all she’d ever had was breast milk. I felt like a criminal. :laughing:

4 Likes

Good idea and very cute tattoo!

1 Like

That’s funny! Babies can get pretty fat with just breastmilk. It’s also interesting how different each baby is. Only 3 of my 8 babies got super chubby like that, my other 5 kids are average. I didn’t change anything about my own diet, and I had plenty of milk for each baby. Some babies just gained more than others.

Sincerely,
Jessica

7 Likes

That’s how my first two babies were, little bitty at first and “fat-tastic” by 3months, all on breastmilk and they sucked my fat stores dry. My pediatrician said I must make gurnesy gold buttermilk. I was so skinny after them. Not sure what happened after my third, she was never a rolly poly baby and I never lost the weight while nursing her.

2 Likes