Better then Christmas!

I just wanted to send out a big thank you to @honojane @GrammysReborns @lollipop_cradle I got all my packages in today and it was like Christmas all over, even better! I am so thankful for the forum family!!

20 Likes

That’s a lot of kits!

4 Likes

WOW! That’s better than Christmas!!

3 Likes

WHOA! What caused this avalanche of babies to come your way?

3 Likes

I posted a wanted ad :wink: and the ladies came through :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For my part, I had a batch of BB babies I just wasn’t going to get around to as I am mostly doing the Realborns and the LE kits, so I offered a “batch bargain”. It was fun and the sale went great. Now I have a lot of empty “baby boxes:” and shelf space. I’m sure I will fill it up quickly, LOL.

5 Likes

It was the "perfect storm":snowman_with_snow:. Happy reborning flurries to you!!! Keep the pictures coming as those bags 'o body parts come to life!

3 Likes

I got some great deals and it is very much appreciated they averaged out to 32.08 per kit which is a good deal considering I got a Discontinued Kit, two realborn sold out LE kits I am very pleased.

6 Likes

wow you have some work to do! Congratulations on you loot!

3 Likes

So happy for you! MERRY CHRISTMASIN FEBRUARY!
Its wonderfulfun when Christmas all year round!
Love to see all your babies!

4 Likes

I will post them once I get them finished. I will not be doing the realborns until I get my order in from BB. I had to get full tummy plates to go with them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am glad your are happy !!!

3 Likes

You’re welcome. That is better than Christmas!

4 Likes

Amazing…!!..always nice to get packages, but you got PACKAGES…!!.

2 Likes

They should keep me busy for the next several months anyways… haha

3 Likes