Best rooting dvd's

I’m looking for all the information on rooting. I think I’m a weirdo cause I think I enjoy it. I need info on directional rooting and all that good stuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There’s one by Jacqueline Kramer sold right here.

Some people do love rooting, wish I was one of them. I hate it. :laughing:

4 Likes

I dig it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This GrinchyGirl looks all ready for Halloween in her party dress!:star_struck:

1 Like

I enjoy it when I have good hair to work with it’s so rewarding

Rooting is my favorite part. I’m working on a Lucian right now too.

I would love to see your Lucian

Here he is. He looks a lot like one I made before. This one is a custom and the customer wants it to look like my previous one. I’ve decided this is the last time I will do a custom that looks like one I’ve already made. It takes the fun and creativity out of it. It’s more like a paint by number or root by number when you have to repeat previous work. :woman_facepalming:t2:
Here’s the current one.

And here is my previous one.

Soon I’ll be making one for @Nikkiroc who is going to let me be creative and do whatever I want. I’m excited about that one. This kit is too awesome to just keep doing the same thing over and over.

1 Like

Did you get Robbie? I cant wait to do him :slight_smile:

I did get Robbie. I did one of the original kits. I don’t know where the pic is. But he shows up when you google Robbie the werepup. He’s the one on the left with the stay wild moon child onesie.

FYI this taxidermy site has great werewolf eyes. The wolf ones are too big. But the coyote ones look pretty much the same as the wolf ones and they come in smaller sizes.

2 Likes

He is so gorgeous and I love his eyes!!! I can’t wait to see what you choose to do with my new fur baby!!! SO EXCITED!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

You aren’t weird, I enjoy rooting, I find it relaxing. I turn on some tunes and just happily root away. :grin:

I don’t mind rooting either, the only time it really bothers me is when it’s almost done-----that last little bit seems to take forever!!