Best magnets for paci's

The rectangular ones are great on the actual pacifier and if you dremel out the nipple area, you can usually get the retanglar one to sit flat into the pacifier. Need a strong one inside the head.

2 Likes

Thank you, great to know!

This might be a silly question but what exactly do the N numbers mean when it comes to these magnets? Does it have something to do with the strength of it or the size?

The N pertains to the strength. The higher the number, the greater the strength. K&J Magnetics - Neodymium Magnet Information

2 Likes

Thank you Pia!

1 Like

Wow!!! These are some magnets!!! These go on the inside of the head right? And a different one on the Paci?

Yes! I don’t think you could drill out enough of the pacifier to use it on the pacifier. If you have a head (not necessarily painted) give it a try inside and put a magnetic pacifier on the lips and check out the strength of the magnet.

1 Like

These look like they can hold anything! Finally!!! Yay!!!

Thankful for the spyglass! I just seen these magnets advertised on Walmart.com. Are these the same ones you tried? I usually get the 10/10 craft magnets from Hobby Lobby…
Robot or human?
Would be great to know beforehand NOT to try. THANKS!

@jokerj1411 Those magnets are too tiny!

1 Like

I use 9mm x 3mm for the pacifiers (@wispywillowrebo may have some?)

and

12mm x 5 mm ( I think) for in the head

1 Like

Thank you! I didn’t even look at the measurements compared to the ones I use. I was looking for the strength.

3 Likes