BB sale Scarlet

They have a few kits for 14.97 I finally got Scarlet I have been waiting on that one for awhile. She went on sale a couple of times I would add her to my basket and get busy looking around and go to check out and she would be gone or no longer on sale. This time I put her in got her body and stuff really quick and checked out. Score touch down yes :tada::tada::tada:

10 Likes

WooHoo! Last week Kase Awake was on sale and I placed him in my cart (wishing that it would have been Kase Asleep) and proceeded to go back for other items to order. As I went to place my order at the end of a few minutes, I noticed Kase Awake was back to full price. Could have kicked myself for not being faster, but decided to go back to specials and low and behold Kase Asleep was now on sale. Big Smile and he went in my cart and checkout was immediate!

7 Likes

She did that to me with her last week. LOL I was trying to figure out her plug sizes (which BB said they corrected) and she was off sale. LOL.
So we went with Kameko. He will be alternative and should arrive today. His eyes have also shipped (different sender) but I have no tracking number for them. Hope it works well cause they were cheaper and free shipping. So if it works well and they are good quality I will buy from there again.

All these sales I keep buying babies and now need a storage area. LOL

4 Likes

Talking about BB. My package arrived today from them. Talk about quick. I’m happy! Little Thomas awake is soo cute. Been eyeing him off for awhile and they had the flat rate shipping deal so I jumped on the wagon.
They also sent the glasses for the Christmas lights and my youngest grandson was rapt. Thank you BB

8 Likes

I just got my Thomas Awake too, aww he is so tiny isn’t he and my shipment arrived in two days.

3 Likes

I ordered my order while they were on vacation… so it has been longer than normal but I knew it would be. But they were on it once they were open again. Good Job BB! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes he is tiny but soo cute and expressive. He actually reminds me of my grandson when he was that tiny.

I’m in Australia and wasn’t expecting the package for another week. That’s fantastic.

My daughter commented on the ear shapes as well.

7 Likes

I jumped on board too with the flat rate shipping and ordered 7 kits, some paint and varnish as well…Over the moon…Can’t wait to get the parcel…

5 Likes

The flat rate shipping is nice for us in the US I know it’s a great blessing for those overseas.

3 Likes

Mine had crimpy ears or pointy too.
*all pictures of my 4th baby and only boy. lol
Birth

1 week I think

3 weeks

5 Likes

It can change fast especially with the popular kits. My Scarlett is still in timeout :hushed:because she was not cooperating. Think I’m going to have to strip her again. I want a spanish/mexican skin tone for her.

4 Likes

oh! I’m in love! I especially like the last picture. His expression…so cute.

3 Likes

Scarlet is not on sale anymore so glad I didn’t hesitate this time :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

He is beautiful!..and 100% boy…Love him! :smile:

2 Likes

I just ordered Samantha when she was on sale the other night along with a bunch of supplies and right afterwards I thought “Now watch, Scarlet will be on sale tomorrow” because I’ve been wanting to do an alternative baby on that kit for MONTHS. Lo and behold, I checked the website yesterday on my break at work and she was. Right into my cart. Checkout. And both packages should be here about the same time. I’m so excited lol

2 Likes