Bb new vinyl

Callie is also the new vinyl.

I think it would be good to let us know on a baby if it’s hard vinyl. I started two that are hard and have no interest in even finishing them. I love BB and appreciate all they do for us but this would be very helpful.

3 Likes

Summer Rain feels like the old vinyl. Soft!

1 Like

Thank you so much for letting me know.

Just a FYI
New Vinyl Kits-
Upcoming Releases:
Realborn Alyssa Sleeping
Realborn Steven Awake

Realborn Rudy Sleeping and Awake and Realborn Claudia Sleeping
(Looking at the limbs of those kits, I can’t say 100% these will be the harder/new vinyl we have been seeing. This actually appears to be different than the “traditional” or newer BB vinyl.)

Other New Vinyl Kits:
Realborn Marnie Sleeping
Realborn Emmy Newborn Sleeping and Awake 1/4
Realborn Felicity Sleeping and Awake
Realborn Callie Sleeping
Realborn Harlow Sleeping
Spice

Hopefully I didn’t miss any!! Hope this helps.

4 Likes

So when purchasing kits from places like mcpherson’s and irresistibles, do the same kits vary in vinyls depending on where purchased? IE, if you buy a kody bear from any of those places would it be the same vinyl? Or do stores buy molds and source their own types of vinyl? Wondering if quality is consistent from different online stores.

2 Likes

I think it depends where they’re poured. I bought a perfect Huxley from Irresistables. I got a second run Huxley from MacPherson’s that the vinyl was so uneven and lumpy I had to return it.

2 Likes

Some kits I have got from McPherson’s has hard heads and I hate rooting them!

Is open eyed Christopher the new vinyl? I really wanted him but not if he is the hard vinyl.

1 Like

All kits not named is older “traditional” vinyl which is typically pale/neutral and soft. Christopher is not the new vinyl

1 Like

My seconds Dustin that I just received appears to be the softer vinyl, neutral in color. So glad.

3 Likes

He is the softer vinyl but has been taking paint very slowly

2 Likes

Oh no I hate that to lol

Daphne asleep was soft vinyl, but it is out of stock.
What about Michael asleep, Gracie, Tessy awake, Rowan , Shyann, Bella

1 Like

All kits not listed on my list above is the BB “traditional” soft, neutral vinyl.

Thank you :rose::rose::rose:

1 Like

Michael is soft.

I hate this as I really love Claudia!

Christopher awake is the softer vinyl, I’ll sell mine

1 Like

Anyone know if the kit on sale is soft? Rowan?