BB Kits Sale!

Did anyone else see the email/front page of BB and all the kits on sale?! It’s killing me that rent is due this week or I would be all over this! I’ve been sitting on the sidelines, but I’m ready to join the fray and paint some babies!

5 Likes

I got the email but can’t buy either so you’re not alone.

2 Likes

I can’t buy either. We need to start a club for ourselves. The I have no dolly money club. Maybe that will make us feel better about it. :tired_face:

6 Likes

I will always be in that club :rofl: I have a bit of dolly money but not enough to buy anything lol I’m waiting til I get home so I can root Tink so I can sell him and buy a new kit, maybe two.

4 Likes

Yes! The Broke Reborners Support Group! lol!

8 Likes

I just ordered this morning… :confused: lol
But it was for an order

3 Likes

You’re doing better than me, I haven’t even bought paint, brushes, or medium! :grimacing: Really need to get on the ball making and selling baby clothing so I can invest in supplies!

1 Like

I hope the sale lasts a minute. Payday is coming…I think…

2 Likes

I’ve been reborning for 5 years so you would expect me to be doing okay with supplies and kits but no lol I have never been able to afford to keep a stash of kits so once I paint one then I have to wait for it to sell before I can make another. And the doll I have listed won’t sell so I’m kinda screwed until I get this next one done.

1 Like

Your Darren isn’t selling? But he’s so cute! I’m sure someone will come along for him!

I’m not looking and I’m not buying. I’m determined to save for 7 month June awake!! I’m Not looking. Nananananananananlalalaaaaaa I’m not lookingggggg

7 Likes

Nope! He’s been listed since I finished him in September and he’s at a price that makes me lose money and still nothing. I may end up keeping him. But in that case I would take him apart so I could use the body and weighting on another kit and banish him away forever. I’m not a collector so I don’t want him around :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve taken new pics 4 or 5 times and it doesn’t help. I wish it would though lol

2 Likes

I’m sure he will eventually. Otherwise I’m stuck with him lol :confused: He’s really a cute sculpt.
It’s not as bad as it could be, I have 2 other WIP dolls so I can sell those. One is a custom so I don’t have to worry about that. And the other should sell, he’s pretty cute lol

2 Likes

I guess I could be in that club, also. Sometimes I don’t have dolly dollars when the sales come up. But right now, I have most all the ones I want. I know I have about 36 that are in the stash. I know that is a very small stash for you who make and sale. But, I am more of a “gatherer”, so I am not looking to purchase anything from this sale. I am waiting on about 3, though. Hopefully I will have dolly dollars when they come in and are on sale, or at least on seconds. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If it comes to that, recycle what you can. Put his painted parts in a plastic shoe box from dollar store and tuck him away until close to Christmas then you may be able to afford to put him back together. Then he isn’t hanging around irritating you. Move on emotionally so to speak :wink:Out of sight out of mind. He very well could sell during next Christmas rush!

1 Like

Exactly, that’s the plan! He’ll sell eventually, I just have to be patient. Since I have other dolls to sell right now I’m not too concerned about it. I just can’t invest more time or money into him lol

1 Like

I was saving for her too!!

1 Like

I know when I saw the email, I was like, COME ON B B! Do NOT do this to me today I cannot afford it lol

3 Likes

I’m waiting…lol!! I want June. :star_struck::relaxed:

2 Likes