BB KITS on sale

Anyone else get the email, all kits 50 % off for 1 day.

2 Likes

REALBORN KITS!!! Sorry for confusion

3 Likes

Yup I bought my Kase awake just now! Yay!

3 Likes

WooHoo…finally got my Asher Asleep!

2 Likes

OH NO-----I Got No Money!!!

3 Likes

Just grabbed Summer Rain and Thomas awake. :slight_smile: Thanks hubby… lol

3 Likes

Got the one I wanted!!! Yahoo

4 Likes

I just placed an order with them n dolls by sandie yesterday. But I didn’t get any kits. I have like 5 kits already. About to start on one on Monday. I would love a real born kit. I couldn’t figure out which 1 I wanted. I have until tomorrow night to decide. :grin::grin:

I grabbed up Summer Rain. She is the only one I did not have.

4 Likes

So glad I logged in for a minute. I grabbed summer rain and 2 Asher asleeps.

5 Likes

Got Summer Rain and Asher asleep. My credit card is dancing :dancers: but it was totally worth it. I wish I could buy them all. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Some are 63% off :tada:

I got Summer Rain and Kimberly!

2 Likes

I think the ones you think are more off are the preemies. :slight_smile: Thomas is smaller and always a little cheaper.

No Asher asleep and Kimberly are 63% off

1 Like

Oh I see it. :slight_smile: Didn’t realize those ones were $79.95.

• so why is it that Asher Asleep is $79.95 and Asher awake is $59.95? Maybe the amount of kits are getting low?

I know I was asking myself the same thing when I notice the price.

1 Like

I am so excited im practically bouncing off the walls. Just ordered a Summer Rain, Asher Asleep, Kase Asleep and Kimberly!!! Thank you to the ladies that keep us posted on these sales!!!

2 Likes

I’m gutted. Hubby doesn’t get paid till Wednesday and I’m totally out of dolly dollars :sob:

Yay I saw this one and got Kimberley, Summer Rain, and Cooper (before he goes forever). I surprised myself and love how he is turning out with 2/3 of his hair completed.

2 Likes