BB Forked needles

Hi.
I’m looking to purchase some forked needles and I know companies are all different. Does anyone have any experience with BB’s forked needles? Are they good or should I purchase from Dolls By Sandie? or somewhere else?

1 Like

I just order some from dolld so real but I would not get them until a few days. I have some like the BB I don’t know if they were originally purchase here but they are thick. I didn’t like them.
I’ll let you know how the once from dolls so real are after I get them.

1 Like

Thanks. I really want to improve my rooting, but I don’t want to spend money on needles that aren’t any good.

I just got some 42g single bar that I got on eBay and they are very good. I just try them and can’t wait to do my Kenzie’s hair with them. They are very thin and only grab one or 2 hair easily.

2 Likes

I also like the 1 barb needles; they are thin, do not leave holes and can be rooted at angle. The fork ones need to go in more or less straight down at 90degree to the head.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info :+1:

1 Like

I have some single barb from BB and I couldn’t even get them to grab a single hair. Maybe I need to try another companies needles.

You have to face the barb towards the head and run the needle over the the hair; I rarely miss.

1 Like

Tried that. I’ll give it another shot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It took me awhile to get it, but now it seems so easy :blush::blush::blush:

Is there a way to remember? Like wh ich way to put needle in holder? Thats my only issue

i do not use holder, I just look where the barb is is relation to the tail, and then hold the tail in the way that the barb is going across the hair.

Where is the best place to get them Ludmilla ? cost and quality wise. ?