Baking Reborn Toddler/ Liam kit

Hello! This is my first time reborning and I currently have a Liam kit which I am doing for my own collection. I was wondering does anyone happen to have any experience with baking the Liam kit or any other toddler kit using a nuwave with extender/extenders? What are some other tips that helped with reborning a toddler? Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Hi Briana. Welcome to the forum. My biggest suggestion is save Liam for later. Get a cheap bountiful baby kit to start with. Save that big boy for when you have more practice. He’s a lot of pressure even for lots of experienced artists. It would be unnecessarily stressful to tackle him as a newby. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Katina. I was afraid someone would say that but, unfortunately I know its true. Thank you for confirming I will definitely do that instead :grinning:

1 Like

This would be a great time to hit up that seconds kit sale. only a few left but they are $19.97 currently. :slight_smile: Welcome to the forum and the addiction to painting these dolls.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Those seconds kits are well worth the money! Get what you can for $20. I would buy several if you can afford it. At that price, you can easily sell the kit or trade it later if you decide you don’t like it. This forum is great for selling and trading. This forum is great for everything really. You’re gonna love it! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, You are in the right place! I am new also and just finished my second baby yesterday. I definitely recommend to start with kits of $20 price range. It so many of them, including 2nds, that I already have enough to paint for the rest of the year and I just started around New Year :rofl:

1 Like

There were some for $12. I know I got one of mine from the sale for $12. Those may be all gone now. But still, a $60 kit for $20 is a steal.

1 Like