Bad just bad

Wow, should have stuck to painting !!! Hats off to all you rooters!!!

6 Likes

It will become easier with practice. My first baby was horribly rooted. I pulled all the hair out and started over. It was much better the second time. Each baby you learn a new trick and get better.

3 Likes

Nonsense- just keep at it and you will get better in no time. The quality of the hair makes a difference, too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bald is beautiful ! :wink:

2 Likes

Painted hair looks beautiful on them too.Maybe that would work for you and practice the rooting after the Christmas babies are done.

1 Like

n
No one said " DO NOT get wavy blonde hair’!! lol

’

1 Like

I do LOVE the little fair skin blonde babies though.

Hey, but I can say I have not broke a needle yet I really must be doing something wrong.

1 Like

:blush: or maybe you are doing it right… just need more practice. I have done many rooted babies and I still have a lot to learn. We all wish we could do it like @Jacky, but with practice some of you will, not me lol

1 Like

Uploading…

Picture didn’t load.Make sure you see it loaded before hitting the reply button.

How do I delete

I don’t know if you can delete.Just try again.

Ok it looks like if you click the 3 little dots beside reply on what you want to delete, their is a trash can there so I guess that will delete it.

The eyes are just in there. This one I do not care for. The eyebrows are terrible. She looks like a doll.

2 Likes

Looks good to me and the hair is looking good too.Some of the kits look dolly no matter what you do.I absolutely love those lips on that one

You did a good job I love it!

Thank you !

She’s really cute!

This is the custom i’m working on. Dolly no matter how you try.