Back on the forum

I have not visited this forum in quite some time. I have been traveling and took a reborn break for a year.

I remember when I first started I logged on and asked a million questions and read through old posts to figure things out.

I found so much information and support and I was entertained by stories and off-topic goodness. I also wasn’t afraid to jump in when things got a little weird.

I belong to a smaller forum now of art-doll friends so I haven’t visited here in a while but I want to catch up with some old timers, meet some newbies, maybe share information if I have anything useful to offer.

I signed up to be a vendor at the Rose Show in 2019, that is super exciting. I am doing my best to make a lot of babies for the show.

I have a small nursery (Saint Cloud Nursery) and I really love making babies for fun. It is a side hustle for me, I earn a little money so I can keep making babies.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, looking forward to meeting some new friends and catching up with some old ones.

26 Likes

Cant wait to meet you next July! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! I didn’t know you were gonna be a vendor next year! I’m excited to finally meet you in real life!

2 Likes

She is at table 177 :wink:

2 Likes

I’m gonna be making my way around to see all of you lovely ladies finally in the flesh. :blush:

2 Likes

That’s really cool! Hope to see you at the show

1 Like

Nice to meet you Gabriel

1 Like

Welcome back to the BB Forum!

1 Like

Welcome back.

1 Like

Welcome back Gina!! Ladies going to the 2019 ROSE show-------don’t forget NAMETAGS associating you with the BB forum so we don’t miss meeting you!!

2 Likes

I forgot mine this year

Geez, no wonder I didn’t get to meet you, Darn it!! Next year!!