Babyclon, Yep I am talking about it

This is the same as the China scammers. If integrity matters then I would not ever do business with a known thief.

Apology or no apology. I mean. We all called them out a while back on the fb page and all they did was lie and show photos of obviously stolen sculpts in various stages of being stolen. If I remember right they had clay over a Tina kewy head saying they sculpted it. But you could see the vinyl flange and vinyl areas on the edge of the face that they hadn’t covered completely.

This was in a thread on fb calling them out.

My dad used to tell me when I apologised as a kid. “Are you really sorry. Or are you only sorry you got caught?”

That’s the question.

9 Likes

Is this the same person or is this someone new? I just saw this on Facebook. :scream:

5 Likes

Well, that’s a very recognizable head. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Another horrible individual!!! If you zoom in the photos you can see the areas at the shoulders where they put together the pieces from the vinyl full limbs onto a torso to make the “appearance” of a full body silicone mold.

8 Likes

I have an idea that torso and legs may come from a LLE mold but could be wrong.

3 Likes

Wow! That is ridiculous :rage:

4 Likes

I saw the post on FB that Bonnie put up about the artist copying Grayson’s hands, while I do not condone that sort of behaviour and the artist in question was completely out of order for doing it, she did apologize publicly like bonnie asked, yes she then removed her apology from her business page but she explained why she did that, by that time it had been screenshot and posted around groups and she herself offered to post it in groups too.
I personally do not think the Caleb and Molly limbs have been copied by her, she posted comparison photos and they do not look the same.

What I do not agree with is the baying mob mentality going after her, leaving disgusting comments on her business page and negative reviews, accusing her of hacking accounts and leaving herself positive reviews, which is absurd!
she has ruined her own reputation and business as it is and I think she and bonnie should be left to deal with it now privately, everyone makes mistakes and as humans we are supposed to be forgiving, not kicking someone when they are down.

4 Likes

Not the same as babyclon, but yet another individual who takes vinyl kits and pours them into silicone illegally. I believe she’s based in spain or brazil (this lady)

2 Likes

everyone makes mistakes and as humans we are supposed to be forgiving, not kicking someone when they are down.

This was not a “Mistake”. A mistake is when you inadvertently do something wrong not realizing that you were doing so. This was theft and she knew full well what she was doing! While I do not condone bullying, I think the community has every right to express the outrage against her for what she has done. Once that expression has been made, then forgiveness means to let her go and walk away from her offense and her. It does NOT mean there is any requirement ever to trust her again, restore her lost business or that you cannot warn others against her thieving ways. People have trusted her and made purchases from her only to find out she is not reputable. Now those purchases are devalued and have a negative stigma. This is not just between her and Bonnie. It effects all those who ever trusted her and purchased from her. It ripple effects the whole community.

11 Likes

Of course people have the right to express outrage and to support Bonnie, what they don’t have the right to do is exaggerate the truth and add extra non facts to stir the pot, like making overlays of her sculpted head and Grayson’s head then posting those on forums claiming they are copied when Bonnie herself has said they are not, or to claim she is hacking people’s accounts.
I am not defending her actions, she was wrong to do it and now she has to pay the price.

3 Likes

She did apologize. But only because she was out of other options. First she adamantly claimed the hands were sculpted by her. She kept saying it. Then finally she admitted she used Graysen’s hands. Then she apologized but removed it because some business person told her to? Sure she offered to then post the apology in other places. But this is clearly not a case of a woman being sorry for what she did, but being sorry that she got caught. :woman_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

I do get what your saying, I really do and I’m honestly not defending what she did, I was as shocked as everyone else when I saw the screen shots of the hands, I just don’t agree with the false accusations and bullying that followed.

2 Likes

I see what you’re saying. The facts are bold enough on their own. Nothing needs to be exaggerated or added to the story.

3 Likes

Lies are not right no matter what the circumstances. There are always sharks waiting to take over when there is chum in the waters.

4 Likes

I just got a friend request from this Babyclon. I know nothing about them but from what I read here so I guess I had better decline.

3 Likes

That would probably be a very good idea. People who are friends with them on facebook get blocked and put on a list of who not to sell to

2 Likes

Ewwww don’t need that!

2 Likes

Now that is weird. You should be able to friend whomever you want. Please don’t reply to this. Being a friend and buying from them is two different things. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Anyway… put me on the list!

1 Like

I feel the same. At this point it is up to the two of them to decide how to proceed on a professional and legal level.

I think like you, her reputation is ruined. I am not sure how she will come back from that. That is so much bigger than people realize.

Bonnie is an amazing sculptor, well loved and supported, I am sorry she is dealing with this but I trust she will handle it in her own way.

5 Likes