Baby Skya was born today!

I have finally finished little Skya, and she’s now on her way to her new mommy! :heart:

33 Likes

@Tessa beautiful! Love her tones and outfits :heart: I will be working on mine soon!

2 Likes

Beautiful! How many babies have you painted?

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

She is perfect!

1 Like

Aw she is adorable!

1 Like

That is my second completed baby. I have another that isn’t completed yet but I started it before Skya.
She will be finished today… HOPEFULLY!

3 Likes

WOW! You are a natural!

2 Likes

Thank you! It takes me a REALLY, REALLY long time to finish my babies though. I have to work really hard at it. But I start with a vision and don’t stop working on them until I’m close to how I picture them to be. So I basically do things a million times. Lol. I am slowly growing as a RA though. There is a huge difference between my first baby and this one.

6 Likes

I love her! So cute!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Tessa, she is PERFECT! Love, love, love her skin tone! So happy and proud of you!
And packing pretty packages one of my favorite thing also. I like that you even have you adorable business cards. Go girl!!! :fireworks:

1 Like

As I understand it, it takes a long while for anyone to complete a baby. There is just so much that goes into it. Yours is gorgeous!

1 Like

She’s so pretty and your pics are great, too!

1 Like

Thank you guys so, so much!!! :heart:

She’s gorgeous!! You did an awesome job on her. I love her skin tones and hair. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love pretty box openings! Lol. It makes so much more fun and special. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you!!