Baby Raspberry! UPDATE 3/24

Nope those aren’t her arms…unfortunately baby has no arms yet haha. I’m so sloowwww at sculpting and it kills me! Poor baby’s feet aren’t attached either. Oh. And she has no belly button…or any real details for that matter. :sweat_smile: Still, I thought you guys would like to see her! It’s been a looong time lol.

3/24- update pic! she’s soo close to being done! I’m so impatient lol! But I’m dreading doing her hands…those are a weak point for me.

35 Likes

Wow Izzy that’s amazing. Are you going to get it put into vinyl or silicone. She would make a great bountiful baby doll

2 Likes

Thanks! She’s only 8" so no future as a vinyl kit for her…but she will be a mini silicone when I’m all done with her!

5 Likes

Thanks Deb! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking good, I can’t wait to see her complete.

2 Likes

She’s really cute! I love her raspberry face:)

2 Likes

She’s so cute!!! You’re so talented

2 Likes

Looking so cute, you’re right her arms are a little thin, haha. Nice work she will be darling.

2 Likes

Lookin good gona be a cutie !

2 Likes

She looks amazing

2 Likes

Wow…look at that face…and those perfect little feet…!!..:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Izzy, wouldn’t that make a cute children’s story? It could be the story of a little stick baby coming to life. That’s what the “arms” reminded me of. Maybe the little stick baby was a drawing by a little girl who couldn’t use her own arms. She had to draw with her pencil in her mouth…

Anyway, story or not, you are getting so good, girl!

8 Likes

The true meaning of “Footloose” :wink: Love her!

6 Likes

The face of your sculpt shows a true gift and an eye for detail but I’ve got to say that the torso - well, I can almost see him/her breathe!

3 Likes

I love it, Izzy!

2 Likes

Looking Perfection Izzy…Can’t wait to see her finished…she is a total cutie!!!

2 Likes

She’s even cuter than I remembered, Izzy. You really are a very talented young lady xx

2 Likes

She’s cute as a button Izzy!!!

2 Likes

Wow. I can’t wait to see her all done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow thanks everybody! Means a lot!

@DDDolly you should keep sculpting! I’d love to see your creations!

@honojane haha love that story, you should write it!

@mimi too funny! :laughing:

3 Likes