Baby Pictures

We should have a baby picture event, we post our baby pictures and then everyone try to figure out which sculpt most closely resembles us. Hickie3 is Rina. Anyone else?

That sounds great! I know you posted your baby pic on the other thread but can we start with this new thread with all our pics?
This is the youngest pic of me on my computer! Hopefully we can still pick one for me, even though I am a not a tiny baby in this pic! If not I will try to get another! Thanks girls this sounds like lots of fun! I am going to have to make a mini me once you guys tell me who I look like!~
I am the super cute one in pink with dark hair

There is a lady on REAL that is sculpting her son and she is making that into a kit. It would work great for you. Her name is Samantha and her son’s name is Chase.

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

That sounds great! I know you posted your baby pic on the other thread but can we start with this new thread with all our pics?
This is the youngest pic of me on my computer! Hopefully we can still pick one for me, even though I am a not a tiny baby in this pic! If not I will try to get another! Thanks girls this sounds like lots of fun! I am going to have to make a mini me once you guys tell me who I look like!~
I am the super cute one in pink with dark hair

— End quote

I think for you as a toddler the Paula by Gerlinde Feser was the one that came to mind I think she is sooooo sweet!!!

awesome thanks i will go check that kit out!
\

Here are my baby pictures what kit do you think? both are me just different poses!!

I see BB Hannah in the second picture.

you are soooooooooooooooooo cute!!! in the second pic i see hannah too like kim said, and in the first i see a cross between bb bella and bb eden

I see Eden too ! And VERY CUTE !!!