Babies, babies, babies

I don’t post as often as I would like to but here is a quick and fun shot of the babies currently on my workbench, well on my bookshelf in my studio. Toenails are drying, babies are waiting for magnets, eyes and bodies.

Fingers crossed I have eyes for everyone!

Working my booty off this week to get them done so I can get back to sculpting my little fairy. I have an idea for a video just need to make time to make it happen.

What is on your workbench?

C’mon share I would love to see your babies.

18 Likes

@Gabriell no pic loaded dear :heart:

2 Likes

I will show some wips later once I “watermark” them

1 Like

I mostly just have stripping to do…not fun enough to share pics.
I have Laila that I use for my air dry tuto. I plan on Saskia next but not sure now after all this scam story.

Can’t wait to see your fairy !

3 Likes

On my table are:
~ 7 mos June awake (needs her nails done, then waiting for hair to arrive)
~ 7 mos June asleep
~ Saskia
~ Shaya

4 Likes

Took a few girly pics of Luciano for a potential customer

Slowly working on Venera and Cheeky Monkey as my art with no rules kits

This is with coastal scents only (so far) hopefully it will stay once I varnish over it, then paint. Kinda an experiment. This is purples, blues and yellows, making a greenish brownish which is what I am going for.

Assembled Belgin for my repeat customer and still rooting April

10 Likes

My Halloween Parade Babies!

2 Likes

I missed it, what scam story? Saskia?

2 Likes

You know, the scammers websites that propose all Saskia and April sculpt. Have you not see the post ? It’s really frightening.

2 Likes

Who is the second one @Gabriell? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have Rosa Wegerich and Twin A with rooting in progress, Twin B and Tobiah waiting for hair, Laila and Alexa being painted and decided to paint hair on my boo boo clown Landon because, bless his heart, I’ll never get to his rooting. Does it look like an ok start?

8 Likes

I haven’t. I will look for it.

2 Likes

That’s workbench full! Love those stars.

1 Like

Ava Raine.

2 Likes

LOL, Not everybody needs them!
Who is the 2nd cutie on the right?

I finally started painting today again, so Gabriel (from BB :smile:) jumped to be first and Gracie’s’ head for my first cuddle baby.

3 Likes

Busy Momma! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lennox?

1 Like

See any arms and legs? Nope. Me either. I have a doll show next month that these babies should be in. Might not happen…

8 Likes

Good luck getting as many done as you can :heart:

2 Likes

Lennox, vinyl from hell, peachy and hard as a rock!

2 Likes