Azalea preorder

I preordered 2 for that very reason. Your hubby is a wise man.:wink:

3 Likes

She is cute. I am trying to balance

A couple BB realborns vs One LLE baby.

They both have pro’s (no cons).

1 Like

I’d go with a LLE baby personally. But then again even though the kit itself is more expensive they would cost me about the same with shipping and customs fees. For anyone living in the US several realborns would of course be the better deal

2 Likes

You are right. I sell BB babies easily and can keep the cost fair. With the more costly sculpts I would have to increase the cost quite a bit. LLE babies are lovely… I have a few in my stash waiting for the perfect painting day.

1 Like

Lol that’s great your husband is so supportive! I would preorder her but I’ve got too many to justify it right now. Does anyone know if there will be a second edition of her like with Journey?

2 Likes

Where can you see pictures of her granddaughter? I love Charlotte but would love to see more!!

2 Likes

Laura posted some on her fb page after she was born. Obviously Laura asked that the photos were not shared or saved. :blush:

1 Like

Ahh ok completely understand. I’m sure she’s gorgeous!

1 Like

I wasn’t going to get her but in the end I caved in!

2 Likes

I keep looking at the prototypes…I can’t wait! I wonder how long Ill be able to hold onto her before I go ahead and paint her?..probably not long!

1 Like

I wasn’t going to order Azalea. But I just went to MacPherson to pay a layaway payment, and wouldn’t you know…right there on the home page, it says order Azalea and have a chance to win one of the rare SOLE kits. So there’s that. Now I’m getting Azalea. What was a supposed to do? :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah, its extortion…they forced you :wink:

1 Like

They sure did. I cannot be held accountable for my actions on that one. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Popping back in! Does anyone know her ship date? Tag me if you hear anything! I paid for her.

3 Likes

Still waiting! I’m moving next month so I’m a little worried :grimacing:

2 Likes

I haven’t received an invoice, but I think she is due towards the end of this month.

3 Likes

It said mid to late April. From my experience with kit releases, that means any time from tomorrow til December. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

My Azalea is on her way :smiley:

3 Likes

Darn mines still processing!

1 Like

Mine will arrive Friday. How is someone listing her blank kit on ebay already?

2 Likes