Asher Awake

@ BB Can we have a hint when we will see Asher awake? To impatient for my own good~ :smile:

You are not the only one! I don’t think he will be out in till sometime next week. But that doesn’t mean I am not looking every hour! :slight_smile: did you see the ones on sale? So not fair! I am working on Joey and I like him so much I had ordered 3 of him when he was on sale last - Along with the others that look like him! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do the same darn thing when I am home. Its insane!!! I noticed they kept adding kits 1 or 2 at a time. Such temptation. The only good factor for me is I have several of what they have on sale. They haven’t posted the ones I have my eye on. LOL! I have Joey too! Post pic when your done with him. I love him so but haven’t got to him yet. Hes such a cutie. Right now I am working on Eden. Today I am waiting for mail to arrive. I am waiting on more paint I needed. Its nice to get the packages but not as fun unless their are kits with it. None this go around. Be glad to get it though. I got my NU Wave oven ordered as well but that won’t be here til Monday or Tues. Anxious to try it. Many have said it works great for baking the parts. It will be nice to keep in my craft room and not have to run up and down the steps. LOL! :smile: I see this morning we still have 51 specials on the site. Waiting to see if they change it up today. Could happen. Lets hope its nothing I want unless its Asher Awake. HA HA!!!

Funny! Yes they keep having all of these sales. So far so good with nothing I want. There are a couple I want but they don’t look like they are going to be restocking them soon. I really want Juliet and the one pictured with her. He is the one who is on the parts list. I really like how she looks sweet and innocent and he has his eyebrows scrunched up. There is one other one who I can’t seem to remember the name - I want it because it looks just like my son when he was born. I bought Sadie because she looks like my daughter. I have clothes that they wore and I will be dressing up the babies in them. I am worried about using the black mohair on Sadie after seeing all of the trouble others have had with it. But I do have something else that I’m going to try. I let you know if it works. It should as I have used it before but for polymer clay. I was looking at Eden I really like her face she is just so cute. I didn’t get her because of her hands - plus there were others that were on sale that I wanted at the time. I have seen that quite a few use the New wave oven. I have looked at them but I’m not sure about them. So please let me know how you like it. I bet that you will be glad to not have to leave your craft room. I have a polymer clay oven… I haven’t tried it on a baby yet. That sounds awful - a baby in the oven :frowning: There has to be a better way of wording that… I don’t like having to wait for the mail man! I wish they would put Asher Awake out already! I know they have a show coming up - But that’s no excuse! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jewel is the other one I am watching… I had to look it up because I just couldn’t remember her name. Jerome - Juliet and Jewel. Those are the only others that I want… For now any ways! I am going to order his head - I can always order the rest for him later…

1 Like

Deb, Have you seen the picture of Asher as twins? It is so adorable. I think I am going to do that with mine. They have a picture of him asleep and awake as twins it is just so adorable. Now I cannot wait to have the other one also. So not fair! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kandie, I saw them together as well. Oh my goodness nothing but pure sweetness. I am thinking what your thinking. I want Juliet as well, I sit here patiently and nothing! I thought for sure today there would be new kits on the site for sale but here we are on day 2 of the same. Patience was never a virtue of mine. LOL!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ maitreasuredbabies I think so too. I just got mine this week as well. Not sure when I will be starting him just yet. So in the mean time hes save in his box! LOL!!! :smile:

Yes I am still waiting also! But now they have over 60 on sale - not all are babies. But they did add a few… :frowning: frustrated! :slight_smile: You know the saying - All good things to thoe who wait! Well I don’t wanna! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kandie, up early this morning checking before work. Still no Asher Awake!!! :frowning:. Oh well that much closer I guess. LOL!!! Long day ahead for me but plan to work on babies this weekend. Thank goodness its Friday!!! Have a blissful day~

Deb, I hope you have a great day! :slight_smile: Yes no Asher as of yet :frowning: I do hope they release him before the show that they are going to. They are going to be very busy… I’m going to be checking all day. I’m waiting for the Solar company to come out and fix our Solar system. It went out a couple weeks ago. Luckily it is still under warranty! Otherwise it would have been expensive to fix. This way it will be covered for 10 more years. Saves us a lot of money… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kandie, thank goodness its Friday and my weekend begins. Its been a tough week at work but we got through it. Always very happy when Friday shows its face. Got home tonight. Take a guess what the first thing was that I did? LOL!!! Disappointed again!!! Read something tonight which I hope is not true. Someone stated that Asher Awake may not be released til Dec. Are ya kidding me was the first thing that entered my mind. I hope thats not true because its been crazy waiting for him up to this point. Sorry to hear your Solar System went out but glad to hear it was still under warranty. That could have been pricey. Thank goodness all went well. Hope your having a great night. I know I am. Got my aching feet kicked up in the recliner with a glass of wine going through my paints and misc that arrived. Needless to say it will be a very early night for me. LOL!!! :smiley:

Deb, Yes I bet you’re glad it is Friday. I hope you have a good evening. I really hope it isn’t true that they will wait that long to release Asher Awake. That will drive me nuts! I thought I had seen that they were releasing them (the 4) at 2 week intervals. It has been close to that so far… I hope it is soon. I know that they have that show this weekend. You would think that they would release him for that also. Well I did get my solar system repaired. Then I went to get material and I went to the same store but a different location to get material. And wouldn’t you know it - They don’t have any of what I had seen at the other location. UGH now I have to go to the other one! I would have done it today but I had to be home to have my door repaired. It only took about 5 minutes for him to fix it. Someone had to be home in order for it to be repaired. I somehow got nominated for the task. I am glad today is over… It has just been one of those days! Plus now I have to deal with all the weekend traffic I wanted to avoid. I think I will go at 6 am not much traffic then and I’m up anyways. So have a good night! I need a glass of wine in a hot bath! :slight_smile:

I cant wait to get the awake Asher too… I already have two of Asher asleep.

1 Like

@Sweetdeb36 So your doing the same thing we are doing? Eyeing that computer and going stir crazy? LOL!!! I have the Asher asleep as well and boy isn’t he the sweetest little thing. Hes got to show up soon!!! :slight_smile:

Deb, Still no Asher! Ugh I’m going nuts waiting! :slight_smile: as is everyone else… Well I made it to the fabric store. I’m glad that I went. If I had waited any longer they would have been out of what I wanted. I picked up 3 yards of one 2 and a half of the other and barely 2 yards of the last one. I originally was going to get 4 different colors. I decided that I only really needed 3 of them. I’m going to be making sleepers with the material. I don’t want to buy them when I can make them. The material was only 1.97 a yard. Great price! I also got the other material to make the Victorian era clothing for the babies. So far this day is going much better than yesterday! Except for no Asher! Hope you have a great day! :wink:

1 Like

Glad to hear you got the fabric you were on the hunt for. I would say you got a great deal as well. Anxious to see these sleepers when your done. What I am really anxious to see is the Victorian clothing. If your interested in making to sale I am first in line!!! LOL!!! Still laughing about Asher!!! The issues this little stinker is causing is crazyyyyyyyyyyy!!! HA HA ! :slight_smile:

Deb, You are correct! I’m going Crazy Waiting! I’m going to be making a couple of christening gowns and some dress. What people don’t realize is that in Victorian times - Boys wore dresses and the color pink was worn by boys and blue was worn on girls. Yes I’m going to be sale-ing them. I also found a pattern from the 1940’s. I’m going to be making preemie and new born clothes. I will be posting them on here. Or maybe on Facebook. I have looked at other clothes that have been on here and I just cannot believe the prices… I will be cutting out several at a time. I don’t need that many outfits. I have 4 preemie babies. All of the clothing I have seen in that size - well they are not that cute or they are way too expensive! I have some clothes that I made a while ago that are really cute. I just need to figure out how to post them on here… I’m going to not only make cute outfits - they will also be affordable. I have one little dress that has a bonnet also. You don’t see them anymore (bonnet’s). I’m am so glad that I read this before sending it. Bonnet came out a different word! :slight_smile: And not a good one… I will be sure to let you know when I am going to post the clothing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kandie, that sounds great!!! Can’t wait to see them. I know its hard to find baby clothing like that. I am so glad to have a friend who makes these!!! WHOO HOO!!! Without a doubt I want to be the first to know when your ready to sale. I am in line to purchase. I adore bonnets!!! Snap snap, get busy sewing. LOL!!! You said you might list on facebook. Find me on there. I am under Deborah Novak. We can then visit back and forth. LOL!!! :smile:

1 Like

yeah it drives me nuts waiting and waiting…i have a feeling it might be avail on Monday or Tuesday. lets see what happens

1 Like