Artist of choice!

I think I’ve seen a topic like this before, but I couldn’t find it so I wanted to make a new thread. If you could have a baby from any artist/s who would it be? Mine would have to be @Gabriell or @Alypants
I’m a huge sucker for nicely painted hair and they both fantastic at it! Also both of their versions of Rosalie Auer make me melt! :heart_eyes:
Who would you all pick?

5 Likes

@Peachtree or @jbrake hands down. I absolutely loved peachtrees Wendy and Jbrakes Dorin!

4 Likes

I have my baby from @Alypants! I wasn’t even planning on getting more babies but when I saw hers I knew I had to have one!

I have a baby from @Peachtree on my “in near future” list if she’ll have me. :joy: My short list also includes @Reborndaddyog! Maybe later this year for Christmas?

Then in my far fetched dreams: a baby from @Mommarobin, @Keneen, @ellakabella, @quiltsabunch, @Blushingbeautyreborn, @Gabriell. I know there’s more but I’m having issues remembering screen names. We have a member from NZ whose nursery name is Stork Beak but I can’t remember her user name, I want one of her babies badly. They have such a beautiful fresh baked baby look.

8 Likes

Silvia Creations hands down! Her Leilani yawning prototype is absolute perfection. I’m hoping ome day to own a Silvia baby.

3 Likes

Thank you! This is such a fun topic.

1 Like

I think I would have to go with @pia and @peachtree, two unique styles that I would love to see in person one day!

3 Likes

Symara Feitosa, Irina Chaikina, Irina Vetkovskay, Silvia Ezquerra, and Jessica Edington

2 Likes

Awe, thanks @RosieCait. So nice.

1 Like

@quiltsabunch One day for sure! :purple_heart:

OMG guys! I am stunned :hugs::slight_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would definitely want a @Alypants and one from @quiltsabunch. Their hair painting is out of this world. I also love @Reborndaddyog skintones.

4 Likes

Silvia creations and jackys little honey babies

2 Likes

Yikes so many to pick from! I’ve always wanted a @cajuncuties baby and I love @InfantInspirations- both of these ladies do beautiful skin tones. Also love @Peachtree use of color. For ethnic babies, @specialmoments and @Jessejuice for sure!

4 Likes

omg I couldn’t choose everyone’s babies are so beautiful and unique

2 Likes

@RosieCait thank you for the mention♥️ My artist of choice would be Lena Smith-Fleur Bebes Nursery. I would take any of her creations if I had the extra $$$ to spend. They’re all so beautiful.

3 Likes

Any Romie Strydom silicone.

2 Likes

One of @pia for sure!

2 Likes

Thank you @Alypants and @Mommarobin… I am flattered…

3 Likes

I would love a baby by @Marydi, @pia And @cherielynn09.
I am lucky enough to have a beautiful baby from @Gabriell , he is gorgeous​:heart: I also have a baby by @InfantInspirations and @cajuncuties … beautiful work! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks, Caitlyn!

1 Like

@Nikkiroc, I’m so glad you adopted little Summer Rain!

1 Like