Ariana

I just got sleeping Ariana in the mail today and is that head ever daunting! it’s huge. I plan on rooting it and it will probably take the rest of my life to get her done. Has anybody done this doll? I’d love tips and/or pictures. I actually want to make her as real as possible so I can have her sleeping on my sofa like a kid throw pillow, LOL. I can’t decide whether to use her for the toddler class. That was my intention but she’s crazy big.

6 Likes

She’s darling. How long did the rooting take? How much hair did you need?

I have done the awake Arianna kit, and I am guessing that her head is the same size as the sleeping one, but I’m not sure. I rooted her head, and it took quite awhile to do. Here she is!

(Sorry about the background! I took this pic in my sister’s room! :smile:)

3 Likes

She and cuddles look kind of alike. That’s pretty thick hair on yours. It must have taken a lot of hours.

She and cuddles look kind of alike. That’s pretty thick hair on yours. It must have taken a lot of hours.

When I rooted My Arianna, I bought 1 ounce of hair, but I probably only used half of it. It took me about 8-10 hours for me to root her, because I wanted her hair to be thin. I also made her to look like my best friend! :smile: She says I cloned her! Lol!

1 Like

That was really fast, Willow.

1 Like

Is cooper considered a toddler?

Cooper is 23 inches I think so he could be done as a toddler, I’d definately make him look less babyish than he does in the gallery though. I usually don’t make a baby into a toddler unless it is 24 inches or above, but he’s borderline. Are you doing the R.E.A.L. class, Nichole?

Here is my sleeping Arianna. I painted her hair.

2 Likes

Jubileej she is precious. You did a nice head of hair too. You also answered a question for me. i was hoping I could make her with short hair and yours looks very nice. Thank you for sharing your picture.

1 Like

She’s adorable, @jubileej!

Thank you HonoJane and AmyR. I made her right before Christmas because I wanted to have her laying under the Christmas Tree like she fell asleep looking at the lights.

Oh how precious. I can do that with mine. I love it.