🤔🤔are we doing an Easter Swap

I think an Easter swap would be fun​:blush::thinking::rabbit::rabbit::hatching_chick:

6 Likes

Yes, yes, yes!!!

2 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

Sure. Any size or just newborn?

2 Likes

Gosh, what size do you ladies think?

1 Like

18-21 sounds good. What will the deadline be? Who’s running this? How will we know who we’re swapping with?

4 Likes

I want in too!

2 Likes

Watching as I might be in on this also.

2 Likes

I want in too

1 Like

Iam in ! The valentines swaps was so fun and exciting and iam ready to do another one !!!

2 Likes

I’m in! I have 2 babies ready

1 Like

Im not sure :joy::joy:, you want to? :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any takers on who would like to be over this?

Normally you paint a new baby for the swap. You turn in work in progress pictures as you go, so the Host can verify the work.

4 Likes

Yes!!
I’m in

2 Likes

You want to be over it :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

No. Sorry. My kids are full of it lately and I feel like a Chicken running around with my head cut off, while getting yelled at by people who can’t talk well! LOL

Hoping the new speech appointments will help! LOL

4 Likes

I read swap… WooooHoooo!
Who’s hosting and what are the rules and deadlines?

3 Likes

You know I’m in, can we do a Bald Swap giving others the freedom to root theirs if they want? Easter may be too soon, Maybe May Day or Mother’s Day? Just asking, I would still do Easter.

2 Likes

I’m not employed right now so I can’t go and buy a kit specially for the swap but if it’s our choice of kits and not the recipients, I’m sure I could find a kit in my stash to make. If we get to choose count me in.

1 Like