Are Saskia, Chase, and Levi still selling?

Saskia, Chase, and Levi…Just wondering if these kits are still good sellers. I haven’t ever gotten around to painting them. But they all three tug at my heart. Also, which of the three is the best seller?

3 Likes

I had no trouble selling my Saskia’s, Ive had one Levi for sale for a couple months now but I haven’t done a Chase since Christmas, he sold pretty fast but I don’t know about right now. I have another Levi and a Chase kit but I think I may hold onto them a bit. I think they are all pretty good sellers my Levi just might not be most peoples cup of tea :wink:

3 Likes

Hope so, I still have a Saskia in my stash!

4 Likes

Absolutely !! Well I know for sure Saskia and Levi! Not a huge fan of chase myself

1 Like

I bought Chase in the beginning when he was first released and he took a long long time to sell- longer than any of my others.
Not sure about Saskia but I think Levi will ALWAYS be a good choice! Along with the twins a and b (I think)

2 Likes

Saskia is my all time favorite kit. She is so personable. She is the only one of my reborn keepers that I change her clothes frequently and hold. I love her bald the most and I root everything, even my boo-boo babies. She seems to sell great, even for artists that make multiple of her.

2 Likes

I watch YouTube videos and always see Saskia, Levi and Liam.

1 Like

My Chase sold before I had even finished painting! He’s a slightly bigger baby and I think people like that. Saskia is still definitely selling. Not sure about Levi, mine was a pain to sell and I see several sitting on reborns.com.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll keep all 3 on my must have list. I’ll put one at a time on layaway. :blush:

My Chase was the first baby I sold off my table at IDTS. I LOVE that kit!

Don’t know for Saskia and Chase, but Levi is sitting here for a few months now.

1 Like