April by Joanna Kazmierczak preorder is soon!

I’m so excited she comes out for preorder on July 29th
I’m definitely getting her

7 Likes

It’s about time! I’ve been waiting forever!

1 Like

We all have :blush: but where did you find your info?

It’s on the list of events on the Macphersons website

2 Likes

Okay Thanks I just wondered because it has been on so many places before with a certain date then it was changed .
Macphersons is one of the places that had it slotted for an April release this year and so I have just given up on finding an actual release date .
I am in watch and see or wait and see mode now :sunny:

1 Like

I was reading about it and saw they had to fix her legs ands that’s why is got pushed back

1 Like

Yes that was way back when :smile: guess it takes longer for vinyl surgery then plastic surgery .

2 Likes

Yes finally!!!

1 Like

I posted this one earlier that I found on another site is why I ask I do like your release time better

April is the long awaited darling Newborn sculpt by Joanna Kazmierczak. This angel will be 19-20" and this kit will be manufactured in Chinese Vinyl and be a Limited Edition

Her kit consists out of

a Head,

Full Arms,

Full Legs

Cloth body

COA

Estimated Arrival for April is towards the end of Aug/beginning of Sept - after the factory opens after their Summer holidays (subject to change without notice)

1 Like

They start the preorders before she’s available though :wink:
I hope its right too…I don’t understand why they say available soon and then give a date…to me soon is an undetermined amount of time.

2 Likes

Do you know when she will be in? I’m trying to decide if I will be able to afford when I have to pay the full amount :rofl: I really want her!

1 Like

YAY!!! Omg now I have to decide who I’m going to preorder from… Thank you!!

Whoever has them first is who gets my order :smile:

1 Like

Any guess on to how much she’ll be? I was gutted that I missed getting Sunny and I really hope I can get April.

1 Like

Not to dampen the excitement but… I do not see where it says her preorder opens that day. It is just in the update calendar and says “soon”… which it has done for months then been extended once it wasn’t ready yet…

2 Likes

BUT>>>> I did see her comment that preorder should be “the end of this wee” but she wrote it last week… So not sure. lol

1 Like

Hope it doesn’t smell,all the recent kits from China I have had a chemical smell, it stinks. abigail Ross and Li Lopes. Scrubbed them aired them outside and scrubbed again and they are pretty good now. Open all your LE’s to check them out so if they smell you can handle it before it sits too long, JMO.

1 Like

If all are as good as my Li then I will be a happy camper no spots,dirt,cuts , oil or smell and he is so adorable . Of course there is always a chance he could have an eye problem that is not noticeable until I am ready to insert them .

I love her!! 10 mins I can’t wait!! My first LE!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Who should I order from Mac or Irresistibles? lol Both are new to me