April Baby Pageant Advanced Division

Congratulations to Entries 1 & 2 for a winning g tie for first place.

Well, ladies, here you will find 6 outstanding entries in the Advanced division for the Baby Pageant. Please make your selection based on the following criteria as established by the Pageant organizers.

“All active BB Forum members are encouraged to vote once for the baby who BEST fits all the following criteria:
… • Overall presentation: including outfit, posing, props, photography and theme
… • Painting - including nails, creases, lips, skin tones and mottling, if done
… • Hair: rooting, painted/rooted or bald if appropriate for the sculpt and overall look of the baby.”

You can only vote for one and cannot change your vote once submitted. Have fun and congratulations to all entries for jobs well done.

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Entry 4

Entry 5

Entry 6

Thanks for getting the photos up… I have been checking all day and now I can’t decide which one I like best… They are all very well done…

Its,so hard to pick I’m going to have to think about it great job everyone

My sincere apologies to the creators of the babies and to all you ladies. It was my intention to get in on before I left for work at 5 this morning. That didn’t happen. I got home from work at 3 and spent over an hour and a half fighting between Photobucket and BB forum. Pictures too big!! Changes didn’t take. GGGRRRRR. So, I started all over! Finally!

Yes, they are 6 wonderful entries! Hard choices with this one!

oh my this is absolutely an etremely tough choice to make. They are all wonderful! Great Job Ladies

What beautiful babies!!! What a hard choice! Congrats to all!

Beautiful work, ladies!!!

BUmp!

Very Nice job Ladies!!!

Very hard to decide ~ good job to ALL!

Hopefully I can enter once we get moved to Florida and I take a few minutes to let someone else hold Sophia.

bump! great job girls!

Here’s a bump!

bump! bump

Ashley and Katie are you playing volleyball with this post? LOL
It actually sounds more like a game of PONG (old computer game not new drinking game LOL)

Bump

bump

hahahaha whats the score Katie?

Bump

— Begin quote from “OliviasMom”

Ashley and Katie are you playing volleyball with this post? LOL
It actually sounds more like a game of PONG (old computer game not new drinking game LOL)

— End quote

Lol Marcy I know I am like a nut head lol

bump