Anyone watching a good netflicks or amazon binge?

I think by now I have watched everything.
Anyone have a recommendation? Or 5? :grinning:

2 Likes

Hill house
Breaking bad
The bold type

Iā€™m watching CSI for the fifth time

1 Like

Iā€™ll look those up! Thank you! :heart:

I donā€™t know if you can find this show on any of the services. I am trying to save for the dvds one day. But maybe you can find it. Dark Shadows! From way back. I saw some episodes before I knew I was watching somewhere on season four or so. Now I have to start from the beginning. Probably not what you were looking for but I had to put it out there. :wink:

3 Likes

I alternate between true crime documentaries and sitcoms.
Sex Education
Glitch
Rue Paulā€™s Drag Race
Vikings
I am a killer
Girls incarcerated

2 Likes

Hubby and I are are loving Forged in Fire learning a lot about knife making, now we want a forgešŸ¤£.

3 Likes

Riverdale, if you also take guilty pleasure in teen drama type shows! The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is also essentially set in the same world, and Katy Keene is a direct spin off that can be watched for free online for now.

4 Likes

I-Land
The Stranger

2 Likes

I had to Google what is a ā€˜forgeā€™. Get it! Seems very useful. ā€œThe winter is coming!ā€ And you might make dolls if you can figure out exact temperature. :joy: :upside_down_face:

I donā€™t watch TV, but yesterday my american hubby showed me videoso from ā€œChitty Chitty Bang Bangā€ movie. I was in TOTAL WOW from the talents, songs and dancing! He said heā€™ll try to find the complete version and weā€™ll have a movie night today. Do I have to mention that I LOVE MUSICALS and psycho horror movies? :rofl:

7 Likes

Chitty chitty bang bang is so good!

3 Likes

Ooooh I keep meaning to watch river dale!!!

Thereā€™s always the AO and stranger things if you havenā€™t seen those

Youā€™d love pirates of pensance(sp?) fiddler one the roof, yentil

2 Likes

Psych is on Amazon Prime. Very funny show!

2 Likes

Survivor
Dexter
Law and order SVU
Good trouble
Switched at birth
Finding Carter
The fosters
The purge
Mtv the challenge

Idk what all channels these are on as I have so many I canā€™t remember but pretty good shows!

Fell in love with Peaky Blinders on Netflix, Tubi TV is a free service to watch movies and shows too!

Iā€™m getting close to finishing season 5 of Person of Interest on Netflix, I love action/mystery and also love that thereā€™s Not a lot of love triangles (not my thing,lol). Before that I watched all seasons of a Canadian show on prime video called Regenesis, where a group of scientists investigate and solve virus and biological related cases. I started watching it right before the Corona started popping up in the news, so it was kindve freaky. But I loved it, reminded me of the show with Dr. House.

3 Likes

I just finished On My Block which was good but I wouldnā€™t call it happy. Also Gentefied and Kimā€™s Convenience.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting the series Outlander on starz. So far itā€™s pretty interesting.

I started watching on my block but couldnā€™t get past the 2nd episodeā€¦ do you think itā€™s worth continuing to watch?

It is pretty interesting, give it a few more episodes before calling it off completely! But I can see it not being everyoneā€™s cup of tea.

1 Like