Anyone Pre-Ordering Luxe By Cassie Brace?

I know I shouldnt…cause God knows I’m overflowing in kits…but its sooo deliciously newborn and I’m a total sucker for that. Who else is thinking of, going to, or on the fence about Luxe Brace?

2 Likes

I’ve been on the fence just because funds are low but dang it I don’t think I’m gonna be able to say no!

Lol if I didn’t pay the kings ransom I would. Lol

Considering her! Do any of the dealers have prices posted yet? Seems like they all wait until the day it opens to add prices these days! I want to be able to compare before I order.

1 Like

hmmm i dont think so. I’ve been trying to see more details.

1 Like

I know she is open from the 5th-10th.

I don’t have funds right now but I would buy one if I did. I have Xander.

Cassie posted something earlier that said 69.95 GPB which is about $95 USD ( I think)

Dolls by Sandie has the price

$10 preorder and $89.90 later

https://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=11883

1 Like

Thanks - shipping gets added to that so we need to wait for MacPhersons price to see if it is $5.00 more because then she will be a better deal. TruBorn usually has a good price, as does Nonie’s.

2 Likes

$97.50 at Nonies. Looks like you can order her now. It is January 5th in the U.K. . Still no price at MacPhersons.

1 Like

I heard Nonies does free shipping over $100?

1 Like

Maybe that’s why she is priced at $97.50? I ordered Tink from Nonie’s because she had the best price. Brenda will probably come in at $99.90 or $105.90 and she does free shipping on the $99 and change kits. I am watching and considering??? Sandy’s pre-order price is only $10.00.

1 Like

$109.99

$136 here in OZ. And add postage $12 approx. to that. ($148 at least) So no, not for me.

Looks like Nonies has the best price for USA?

1 Like

Macpherson’s has included the cloth body too for $99.

This is a dumb question but I’m throwing it out there anyway… is the kit the same no matter where you order from? Dolls by Sandy have you order a body extra and MacPherson’s comes with a body… Are those bodies from the artist or from the company?

The kit is the same wherever you order from. I am just guessing that Sandy’s includes the body and she has made an error in the description. Typically, the sculptor includes the body with ALL of the dealers. I ordered from Brenda at MacPhersons to get the free shipping.

2 Likes

Irresistibles pre order is today $20.00 deposit and $79.00 later it still has TBD by body so that isnt known yet from what they have on site.

I emailed Dolls by Sandy…they have corrected their listing to reflect that the body is included. I am sure it is on all of the sites.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! This is probably who I am ordering with. They have pretty fast shipping.