Anyone make an AA Presley?

Has anyone made an AA Presley asleep? Can’t search the forum but I’d love to see how he’d look as a darker skinned baby before I attempted it. I’m making a memory doll for myself for my cat who was a black chocolate color. I’m afraid to not do the kit justice :flushed:. My other option is my regular Caucasian painting with black hair. Do

4 Likes

I saw one somewhere and he was adorable I plan to make mine AA someday. Let me see if I took a screenshot of it…

2 Likes

Of course is was our super talented @specialmoments that painted him. The sleeping version anyway

11 Likes

Specialmoments knows how to do all varieties of beautiful skin tones! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Here is an adorable awake version too. Not sure who painted this version.

10 Likes

She is amazing isn’t she​:heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, her babies are incredible. She’s definitely in the catagory of an artist I would love to collect from, in a world where I had more dolly dollars!

3 Likes

Yes! This is what I needed to make my decision :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I can always strip him if I need to. I bought a seconds from @Katinafleming but I’m saving my #12 in a box bought from Bette @heartstringsnursery :hugs:

2 Likes

Is yours an awake or asleep version

1 Like

Omg now I need another awake version cause that was is so gorgeous!! @bountifulbaby needs to rerelease Presley as a full limb version so it doesn’t take away from the originals value or just sell heads :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I completely agree with you! I traded a member for my asleep version, he feels like a treasure, I am afraid to paint and sell because then I won’t have him anymore :cry:

3 Likes

Yup which is why I’m a horder lol!

I’m not saving them for monentary value but sentimental and I don’t want to ruin em cause they aren’t easily replaced!!! lol

3 Likes

Here is mine…I did an Asleep one too…but can’t find any pix of her…

13 Likes

He is perfect I love him!! I hope you eventually find your asleep ones, I would love to see them :heart:

the last photo I taught a class using the presley sculpt

8 Likes

I agree about a full limb version! There has never been a Realborn as pretty as Presley IMO!

1 Like

Thank you @PutABonnetOnIt and @EmOh

I created an Awake version as well.

9 Likes

Just beautiful :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Omgoodness he’s gorgeous!!!

1 Like