Anyone know who this baby is?

Hi guys! I am wondering if anyone can identify this adorable baby? The seller had one available last week and I asked her what kit is is but got no response. I love this baby!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ooak-Reborn-newborn-real-life-baby-girl-Aspen-Baby-art-doll/201741329456?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D38530%26meid%3D1036e6d89e2b45669a45b335be188fe1%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D272484528046

1 Like

@izzy? or @kristi?

She reminds me of Linda Murray kits… but I am not sure.

1 Like

@jlesser That’s what I thought too!

1 Like

Well I have asked about her babies before.What kit and I never get an answer from her.I believe that is one of Cindy Sales dolls that she had listed? Isn’t that who JoGranny1955 is?

1 Like

IDK which kit this is but she sure is cute. Might it be a China kit?

@CarolinaCuties Yep, that is her. I really want to know what baby this is. She is sooo adorable.

@jeanhai I was just thinking that too…darn itttt.

Yes, Cindy Sales

I think a China baby kit- but kinda reminded me of LTR Jordyn at first- I think they copy the features
but too big obviously

I also think this is a China kit. Seems like one i’ve seen them list.

Wonder why she doesn’t respond to questions on her listings?

Maybe she doesnt reply if it is a China kit cause sometimes other cause a stink when it is a China kit?

1 Like

Maybe,but if I am asking it’s because I want one. lol… Correction… not want a China kit but like her version so much that I want to know what kit so I can make my own.

1 Like

@CarolinaCuties So true! LOL!

@kristi OMG Jordyn is CUTE!!!

While i understand the reluctance to buy China kits, some of them are really cute and aren’t copies.

@jeanhai I agree! This one doesn’t look like a copy. I would love to buy this kit. I am going to keep searching!

1 Like

If you find out,please let me know.

I think Dolls By Sandie has her. #14 under Primary Kits. See if you think it’s her.

2 Likes

Definitely her. These are the “legit” kits from China. They still seem a bit less than legitimate to me though.

1 Like

yes, that is the Chinese kit DK 14

1 Like

Anyone happen to notice the seller lists her as a BB baby? Funny that none of us recognize her then. :wink: