Anyone here do custom rooting?

I ordered mohair for my Sally Brown kit, but I’m too afraid of messing up her rooting with my sub-par skills! Does anyone on here do custom rooting? I’m not looking for it to be done until after christmas.

2 Likes

I would like to know about this too. I’m terrified that I’m gonna mess up my 7 month June lol

1 Like

I do :slight_smile: What’s your budget? Here’s some of my recent work

7 Likes

I typically don’t, but I can for a forum member. What style did you have in mind? Thick:

Thin:
Barely there:

6 Likes

I’d love something more thick like this Sally has

I got the yearling mohair from MacPherson, I’m still learning about mohair so not sure if that’s a good one or not.

4 Likes

@Nikkiroc does rooting.

1 Like

Thank you @Kate ! Yes I do. You can look at my eork on reborns.com under nursery name Dollymammas nursery.
Take a look at my work, and if you are interested Pm me. I have rooted for many artists, an have references.
Also… I can start ASAP, I finished up all of my rooting jobs for the year and won’t start painting again until mig January . I love to root my nights away. :heart:

4 Likes

Never mind! I did not see the above artists who answered your post. I’m sure either of them will do a great job. I wasn’t trying to jump in and be rude. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Nikki I’m going to message you.

1 Like

On Reborns.com it comes up with nothing after I search for Dollymammas nursery, or Dollymammasnursery.

1 Like

Click on the nurseries tab and go to the D section

1 Like

I do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://www.reborns.com/Dollymama

2 Likes

Thanks! The babies are so adorable.

2 Likes

Thank you @Kate and @Jacelyn5440 :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like