Anyone heard from Jacky?

Jacky of Paint Pot Babies? She hasn’t been on for a while.

4 Likes

I was just wondering the same thing yesterday, i haven’t seen her on FB in a while

2 Likes

@Jaclyn1 hope you are well and that tagging you brings you to the forum to “check in” with us. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just saw she posted a baby on FB today!

5 Likes

Hopefully she can pop in here and say hi.

2 Likes

I’m here :rofl: lol had a bit of time out due to health reasons.
I got diagnosed with peripheral arterial disease and had a pity party on my own, convinced I was going to end up having my legs amputated lol, then I decided I was going to face it and do exactly what the doctor told me, I quite smoking after 40 years, changed my diet and got myself a treadmill, I lost count of how many marathons I walked but felt a lot healthier, then I went into f*CK it mode, unplugged the treadmill and picked up the paintbrushes again.

Now I’m convinced the doctor has it wrong and I have osteoarthritis instead :rofl:

But hey ho I’m fine and still around and thank you for thinking about me X :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Glad to hear from you! Hugs! :hugs:

1 Like

It’s good to hear from you. Noticed you had not been here in a while and had not seen your beautiful babies lately. I am glad you seem to be feeling better. Hugs!

1 Like

Thank you, I did miss painting, I had a kit all washed ready to go that sat on my desk for 2 months, just collecting dust because I couldn’t get myself into the right head space to paint again.

But maybe I needed that break to get the enthusiasm back again, I now need to catch up on all the posts here and on Facebook groups that I missed, I also missed the pre orders for a lot of kits :disappointed:

Here’s my two I painted since getting back into it, Charlee and Lil Chick x

10 Likes

You certainly haven’t lost your gift!

2 Likes

Gorgeous! Like you never took a break. :smiley:

1 Like

Aww thank you x

1 Like

You have a gift and are so talented. I missed seeing your work and thought of you often. I am glad to see you back.

1 Like

Beautiful babies…so glad you are feeling better…and yea…sometimes Dr’s get it wrong!!! However…you keep taking good care of yourself…good on you for quitting those cigs too…:hugs::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, I don’t intend to start smoking again no matter what x

4 Likes

Thank you ever x

1 Like

Prayers for your health.

1 Like

I am praying you feel better.

1 Like

So glad to see you on here, and such beautiful babies, as always :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you x