Anyone have a kit?

does anyone have a kit they would be willing to overnite to me in Tucson Arizona? I can spend 60.00 with shipping. I am not super picky… I bought all my baby making stuff and need a baby!!! I can PayPal the $ instantly. Please let me know!:smiley: I have been calling bb to ask them… But the calls are being disconnected.:weary:

And I will do a pay it forward to who ever can help as a thank you!!!:heart:️:smiley:

Any kit?

I’m not at my computer but my post is still up with the kits for sale.

Let me look Amy!!!

1 Like

If you haven’t found anything yet I can help. I have a few extra kits.

1 Like

I am not seeing it! When did u post? I’ll search by date.

Who do you have avail?

HI .I have Celeste second $19,99 the same BB. price. I am in Vancouver B.C. I don’t know how much would be the shipping but $60 would cover the kit and shipping for sure… shipping should be around $20-25 no more

1 Like

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/kits-and-supplies-for-sale/25914

Is this the post?

1 Like

Ah! Nikki. I’m only like 2 hrs or so from uou right now! Lemme see what i can figure out. I have some i would be willing to part with.

1 Like

Ok Nikki. I can hook you up. My father in law is goi,g to Tucson tomorrow. He can meet you somewhere with a kit! Will message you with kits to see if theres anyone you want!

2 Likes

Wow!!! I can’t believe how amazing all of you are!! I could cry at your sweetness!!! The zip code here is 85750. So of course I have no idea how much to overnight to me!

1 Like

@mamadar82 is hooking me up!!! We are close by! Thank you everyone. You all are amazing… You really touched my heart!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes

Now this is absolutly amazing to me. The first thing I thought when I read @Nikkiroc post was I sure wish I could send her one for free…but I’m not home where all my kits are. Then I see everyone from all over thinking the same thing. This is wonderful!!! We are such a blessed group of wonderful people. I love you all and hopefully one day will get to meet each of you!! :pray::innocent:.

5 Likes

I know!!! We are so lucky to have each other!!! We are so blessed. What an amazing group of ladies we have here!!! :heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:

5 Likes

Did you find a kit? I have several, like 22 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, I’m not sure best way to get it to you. But you can let me know. I can take pics tomorrow and post for you.

1 Like

everyone in this group is wonderful more like a family then a forum if someone is able to help they always do glad to be a part of it all
im glad you got your kit :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awww Angel, thank you! Mamadar brought cuddles over❤️ YES, we are a family more than a forum!!! I am so lucky to have found you all!!!

3 Likes

Love u 2 Michelle!!!:smiley::heart:

1 Like