Anyone done Amy by Jessica Schenk?

If you’ve done Amy, I would love to see pictures!

I’m working on her now not far enough in the process to share images :smile: warning she’s really tiny but adorable.

2 Likes

I’m working on her too and she is finished except for rooting her hair… Here are some pics! :smile:

8 Likes

Awwwwww!!! I live that face!

She is a cutie!

Thank you for sharing. I loved her prototype photos but when I got her she just didn’t seem as cute. Yours is adorable so there is hope for my little one.

1 Like

I think she makes a great ethnic baby. I have a few of her as ethnic babies so I didn’t to go in that direction and give her a try. I agree when I got her I didn’t think she was as cute as well. I felt like she wasn’t as detailed and such with her limbs and everything.

1 Like

Aw, what a little sweetheart x

The only thing I really did not like were her nails - both sets! :anguished: They look like the actual nail is missing and all you see are the nail beds. I had to do some “magic” to make it look like she actually had nails! :wink:

1 Like

I was just looking over my kit and thinking the same thing! It reminds me of a BB kit I did once. I think maybe it was Ember?

8 Likes

Aw, what a precious little bub x

Looks like BB’s Ben to me. I’m pretty sure the same person sculpted both though

2 Likes

Yes, they were both sculpted by Jessica Schenk. Funny, I had never noticed the resemblance until you pointed it out! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tallulah Schenk had the same type nails and they were ugly. I also did some magic with thick medium early in the reborning process. I sure like her face though and Amy is darling too.

1 Like