Any tips or tricks to attaching libby left arm

I love the fat chubby look and detail of the Libby and Fei Yen sculpt however the left arm is a real
pain can’t get a natural look anything that would fix that ?

2 Likes

Maybe google and look at other photos of her that have been reborn. I do not think there is any other way to fix it other then switching out and using a different set of limbs.

2 Likes

Posing her with something under that arm will make it look more natural. I have a similar problem with Max. I have to use props when I lay him down any way but on his side or he looks very unnatural.

1 Like

Would perhaps the Celeste limb be a good swap ? Otherwise the adding props would be the only answer I have tried several different positions on assembly still have the problem.
Thanks for advise

1 Like

Tate Arcello has great details, but his arms are difficult to pose naturally as well. As @honojane suggested posing with blankies toys etc helps

Look at their details and compare the head circumference. If they’re close and they’re the same length, then Celeste limbs would be great!

Sounds good will check that out and if that’s not a good go for me I will just work around it , I love the rest of the kit .
Thanks for the input

1 Like

i put it to her mouth like thumb sucking and up touching the head.It is sort of hard
On her side helps too.

1 Like

Thanks I,m guessing if all else fails will just have to use posing and props to work around the issue with it .

So an update
Okay , I went with another arm I like it much better as it can be posed in many different ways .

And another pose