Any kits you wish you could love?

I want to love Nino, Quinlyn, and RB Ruby, but I just cant. I have seen so many versions. I really want to love them.

2 Likes

Some kits I loved when I preordered like Samuel and Quinlyn but after painting them I just can’t love them like I though :sob:I love quinlyns hands though

2 Likes

I wish I would love Sandie by Joanna Kazmierczak, Rosalie by Olga Auer, Maddie by Bonnie Brown, but I just can’t.
Especially sad Sandie that I preordered 2 for full price and then they went for 1/2 $75 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

But in my case, I usually falling in love after painting them :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I love them all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I have issues when it comes to painting them… some take paint so amazing and others not so much :tired_face:

I wish I could love Elijah K but I just can’t get over his ears. They irk the snot out of me.

1 Like

I’m trying to think of who I wish I could love and my mind is blank. I guess that means I’m perfectly fine not loving the ones I don’t like :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Me too,.,

1 Like

LOL, I had to get-up and look. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What’s wrong with his ears? They look normal to me :wink:

2 Likes

Rosalie. I’ve seen so many that were painted beautifully, but I really hate her mouth. It looks too weird to me.

2 Likes

Yep, that is my problem with her. Reminds me leeches.

1 Like

I really wish I could love Laura! I do love her limbs but something about her face really puts me off. I’ve painted several, I’m doing another right now, everyone wants her, but I really dislike painting her.

2 Likes

I love Laura’s hands, her face, not so much. I wanted to love her and Quinlyn but nope. I waited patiently, expecting to fall in love while painting them. Didn’t happen. Oh well.

2 Likes

Now I’m worried about your ears! :joy:

1 Like

Miracle Eagles…what a little poopy diaper face she has!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Chenza dollls kits- Stanley Oliver, Nino, The double face one, Gounchin—

I want to like them, im an inclusive person i support representation and all of that about her sculpts. But i have never bought one (& i buy alot of kits–)

2 Likes

I sold my Miracle kit for what I paid for her….sure wish I had kept it, because NOW I would love to paint that “poopy face”.

Liam by Bonnie Brown. So realistic, but he just doesn’t do it for me.

6 Likes

Liam looks like that one little kid in class that always has a runny nose

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and dumb look :wink:

5 Likes

Oh goodness, he does! That one boy that’s somehow always dirty even though he gets daily baths. :rofl:

3 Likes