Any idea where to find these?

These came up in one of the groups and thought I’d ask here. I’ve searched Google and Etsy without any luck, but does anyone know where to find these, or who makes/made these?

3 Likes

Yes, someone please tell us. Lol

2 Likes

They are called “cradle stands” for dolls, they come in all sizes. Just look them up, I’m sure you’ll find them. Good Luck.

2 Likes

I wish it was that easy. Lol

Even people who have them cant find where they got them. Lol

1 Like

Geez, sorry guys, I just went to look and I couldn’t find any showing online either. I bought a couple of them before the last ROSE show I went to, which was before the pandemic. They’ve been around for a million years, can’t believe they don’t make them anymore, WTH? I have NO idea where I bought them from.

3 Likes

Right?! Its like they vanished.

3 Likes

I remember when I started years ago it was a site selling those. It was mentioned here, on this forum.
But If they were reported as safety recall, then you will not find them.

2 Likes

they used to be sold from Doll Supply stores like CRS Crafts. I don’t think anyone makes them any more as I have looked high and low myself too.

1 Like

I’m going kinda looney trying to find anything even similar!

I had to ask… it was making me crazy :joy:

1 Like

It’s so strange how things change when your back is turned----seems like it happens so fast, huh?

This is discontinued on a site called Factory Direct Crafts

1 Like

Thats the site I saw before. But it was only 9 inches long

This would be cute…but might be too small…

1 Like

This one looks a bit more like the one you posted…

1 Like

Individual dolls fit in them.
I’ll grab a photo of Maria Grover’s.

2024 screenshots from her video

1 Like

If only they made them smaller…photography stands are huge!

1 Like

I’ve seen the tiny ones in front for the mini’s, but so far nothing out there at all like the big ones :roll_eyes:

1 Like

These are definitely interesting!

1 Like

Inflatable swim rings work, too. They should have them at the Dollar Tree.

1 Like