Another ridiculous email

From reborns.

$249.00 USD FROM: M
**Age 37

PHONE:

Hello, I think these dolls are amazing. I wanted to ask if it was possible to make a reborn with my daughters face and her body?

:scream:. It’s shocking and sad at the same Time.

sounds like she wants to know about having a sculpt or realborn made of her child.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know that. I won’t ever sculpt. I will get back to her tomorrow. I’ve been getting some strange emails. Ty for clarifying :hugs:

I have had that question quite a few times .I usually just say I do not sculpt,I only reborn the kits that are scuplted by other artist.I think a lot of people are confused about what a reborn artist does.

2 Likes

I had to chuckle. At first, I was thinking that was part of the message from the mother.:smile:

3 Likes

Haha haha that’s so funny!!!

1 Like

I think she is asking for custom made SILICON doll since she mentioned a body.
As a person who never heard about reborns till October 2018 I totally see why people ask those questions and now I see how ridiculous it sounds to RA.:grinning: And unfortunately not everybody do a research to educate themselves how much those silicon babies cost. Sadly enough Ebay’s listing as ‘silicon vinyl’ adds to that confusion as there is no such thing.

2 Likes

It’s what I think every time I get out of the shower.:joy:

6 Likes

Haha shut up! You are so silly!! And funny!’n

4 Likes

Hahahahaaaaa! :joy: :rofl: it took me a couple times reading your message, a tad bit confused, but when I got it, I broke into a much needed grin for the day! Funny!

3 Likes

Just been asked if my crochet cocoon listed for cad 15$ come with the reborn…so I began to be used to those stranges request !

6 Likes

I answered her. I thanked her for the compliment but I couldn’t help her ect

2 Likes

I would interpret this as someone wanting a custom portrait baby.

5 Likes

I’m sure you’re right, but the first time I read the email all I could think of was taxidermy! It’s a good thing the crazy bits of correspondence we get come to people who usually know what the real intent is! LOL

3 Likes

Me too lol The phrasing of the question is what made it weird, I think.

1 Like

:laughing: You’re not the only one!

1 Like

When we remodeled our bathroom this year, we did an open shower. Of course, my granddaughter came in while I was showering. She had the most disgusted look on her face.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I wanted to tell her to take her 2 1/2-year-old creamy skin and get the heck out.:grin: I lock the door, now. I don’t need that kind of judgement.:joy:

4 Likes

I remember as a little girl, being in awe of my grandma’s body. She was so soft and fluffy. I always felt sorry for the kids with skinny, bony grandmas. That’s like sitting on a brick. My grandma was like a bean bag chair. I wanted to be just like her. I’m working toward that goal now. :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks for the inspiration!:laughing::heart:

1 Like

Be a beanbag! Not a brick! :grin:

1 Like