Another nuwave bites the dust!

Thank you. I will check that out.

Hi!!! I havenā€™t had a chance to work with the air dry yet. I did do a base coat on Dakota, and it went well:-) I needed to do my pretty baby contest doll( which is not a pretty baby, at all) Lolol and finish Kimberley. I had already started her with Genesis. After I get these 2 finished I will experiment more with miracle blend:-) I get nervous to start new things! I do have a glass and metal oven ( magic chef) as a back up, I suppose I should pull that out while I wAit for the new extender ring to arrive. Ahhhh, reborning! :grinning:

1 Like

I go through one every six months. Now i never leave room when bakingā€¦learned the hard way . I have extra extender rings,too bad you already ordered. I would have given you one.

2 Likes

You are the sweetest! I panicked and ordered before I asked.

Ahh Youā€™ll get there Nikki. I am just glad that they wonā€™t go to waste.
I have been very ā€˜slackā€™ and have only just picked up where I left off with Chloeā€™s hair. In my defense, I have been busy with work and family. I have acquired a nice selection of Vintage baby Clothes in the meantime. ā€œSomeone take this computer off of meā€ Iā€™m becoming addicted to buying vintage.
Iā€™m always on the lookout for vintage christening gowns. Just love them. :blush:
Iā€™m embarrassed to say I got a little bored with reborning as well, to the point of thinking of selling most of my kits with keeping just a few to pick up on later. Luckily I recovered from that bad spell. Whew!!
After all the talk back on the powders, Iā€™ll be sticking to GHSP in future. It works for me.
Will post pics of Chloe when finished. Not looking forward to listing her as sales here in Oz are horribly slow as they are elsewhere. Makes you wonder why we bother . So much time and effort put into one doll only to have ā€˜someoneā€™ want to have one just to ā€˜prankā€™ people.
ie. ā€œOh dear, Iā€™ve dropped my babyā€.
Seriously!!!
Anyhow it is late here and I should be sleeping, so better go. Cheers

1 Like

Sweet dreams! Glad to have you back! :kiss: canā€™t wait to see Chloe!!! Ttys :kiss:

1 Like