ANNOUNCEMENT about this forum

Also concerned. I’ve made only one order from BB and my partner paid for it.
Not sure how they can determine exactly who is a customer and who isn’t.
Sadly, this would also exclude people who are researching reborns, which is how I came across this forum.

2 Likes

@bbsupport there are a lot of questions with concerns about being deleted from the forum for not being an “active” customer. Perhaps you could address this? @EmilyBB

11 Likes

Oh im in the UK too. I’ve only ordered from BB once as the shipping cost (and extra airport fees) cost me more than the order itself :sleepy:
I hope I don’t get kicked off the forum :cry:

2 Likes

I am a customer of BB. I come to this forum to learn about the reborn art/ hobby from the members here and to share with others the knowledge acquired in other mediums as well. I will feel bad to see other “like minded members” be left out.

1 Like

Maybe they can grandfather-in some of the active forum members that have been around a while and that bring positive participation.

I do like the idea of it being a place only for makers of Reborns. Too many customers come here to find artists they follow on IG and see what is being discussed. It would be nice to be able to talk shop when you can be candid about certain things, ask questions, get advice…and not worry about a customer seeing you in a more vulnerable position.

11 Likes

Yes I would hate to lose my account! I haven’t made a purchase recently due to funds, but am a :100::100::100: for Bountiful Baby! Especially excited now that Daphne has been released!

2 Likes

Wonderful news!!

I hope to be able to keep my account even though I haven’t been able to make any babies since going back to work over a year ago. I do plan on returning and making some for my grandchildren.

3 Likes