Annie's Gift

I want to thank @AnnieSokay very much for this wonderful box of kits that she sent me so that I can continue painting babies.
Sincerely Thank you Annie from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful gift, and just in time for Christmas, I hope you are well I send you a big hug from Paraguay

33 Likes

What a great gift.

3 Likes

What a great gift that was so sweet of u to do Annie

3 Likes

Oh how wonderful! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

What a sweet thing she has done for you. :blush::heartpulse::blush:

3 Likes

I am really grateful to Annie, so I can practice more and try to better understand the reborning process, she sent me 3 kits of little hearts of hope and a head of Elliot from BB, I am so grateful and happy

5 Likes

Aww that was so nice of her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That was so kind of her. There really are some amazing people here on this forum.

6 Likes

She was too generous to me, especially since it is very difficult to get kits for me from my country, so I can practice more and try to improve in my painting thanks to her. :heart::heart: I will be for ever grateful :heart:

5 Likes

@AnnieSokay is one of the best!

3 Likes

Annie, what a super nice thing for you to do​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::innocent:

3 Likes

She is :heart_eyes::heart::heart:

3 Likes

So very thoughtful and generous of her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You guys are making me blush. It was my pleasure @Cyn I hope you get all the practice you need, though you are a natural like quite a few ladies on this Forum.

6 Likes

Thank you so much @AnnieSokay you are an Angel :heart:

2 Likes

That is a wonderful gift, @AnnieSokay such a wonderful person

3 Likes