Anna Banana and Hans Preorder

These guys are sooooo fun! And both are on preorder now. Everyone needs an Anna Banana and a Hans. Even if you don’t root, these kits would be adorable with just paint. :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

STAHHHHP!!! I can’t keep ordering kits. That hedgehog though…

I’m stepping away from this. Slowly stepping away.

2 Likes

They are so adorable! You did the GREAT work staging your amazing creations!

1 Like

They are so cute and adorable!! I smile every time I see your versions of them. I am such a fan of yours!

3 Likes

I love them. They are so cute.

1 Like

Thanks friends! I can’t wait to see y’all’s versions of these kits. Hans is my personal favorite right now. That kit has sooooo many possibilities. And start to finish each kit took about a week. They are tiny and don’t take long to root. Great size for a quick baby. If they were available now, I would have made several of each for fast and easy Stimmy sales. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That are heart happy adorable! After making Hans, do you feel this kit could be a cute puppy?

1 Like

I absolutely plan on making a puppy. It’s ears are low. But newborn puppies have low ears. And I think the ears could be rooted in a way to make the ears look a little higher.
Here are my puppy inspiration pics.

6 Likes

So funny. Would make an adorable picture book for kids :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

These two are the right size for adventures and hanging out together. They make me laugh.

2 Likes

They are too freakin cute!! I love them :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ahh. I love them. Are they limited edition or no? I want to order when I move if I can.

2 Likes

So so so so so CUTE!!!

1 Like

Thank y’all. @taylorsgirl they will be open edition.

2 Likes