And the winner of my pif is katieperry!

Okay it’s my turn to PIF and I’m so excited!! Here’s the question…Out of all of the reborning supplies that you have which one is the most valuable to you? Mine is my paint eraser. Being new to reborning I use it a lot! I’ll put your names in a basket and do the drawing on Saturday Nov. 21st. Good luck and don’t forget to PIF! :heart:

5 Likes

Don’t put me in, but definitely my stripper!!! It’s like magic! :0)

1 Like

My Windsor and Newton for stripping.

1 Like

I :heart:️ my nuwave oven!

1 Like

My rooting pillow and my NuWave oven!

1 Like

I just got a rooting pillow! Finally a REAL one!! I’m excited to try it!!!

2 Likes

My teeny tiny paint brush for creases. Gotta have it and can’t remember exactly where I got it.

3 Likes

Mine would have to be my forked needles. I don’t think I could root without them!

Helen Marshall
(I love PIFS!)

2 Likes

Probably my sea sponges! I love how they mottling and blush!!

1 Like

I love my plucked cosmetic sponge. It makes the mottling look so real. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My rooting light and magnifying glasses!

1 Like

My most valuable reborn item would have to be my Sponges that I plucked and have been using for years! I just rinse and dry them after each use!

3 Likes

Nuwave oven!!! For sure​:blush::blush::blush: and also satin varnish

2 Likes

I’m loving reading everyones answer!! I’ll draw the winners name out of a basket on Saturday!!! Good luck to all of you who have entered!! :heart_eyes:

KATIEPERRY!!! Congratulations! Please send me your name and address so that I can mail your gift out on Monday!! Thank you to everyone that entered the contest! Your answers were awesome!! Congrats again katieperry!! :heart_eyes: :balloon:

1 Like

Congratulations, @katieperry!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @katieperry

1 Like

Why haven’t I been reusing mine??? Duh!!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh thank you so so much!!! Now I am planning my PIf :slight_smile: I have a few ideas already. Thank you so much you are a sweetheart!! Xoxoxox

3 Likes

Congratulations Katie!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada: Can’t wait to see what you get