Ana or Summer rain?!?!

Ana or summer rain? Who would you choose and why? I can’t make up my mind and I am determined to only buy one.

1 Like

I just painted a Summer Rain so I chose to go with Ana…

But I know Summer Rain is very sought after as far as it goes with realborns

3 Likes

Why do you think Summer rain is more sought after?

1 Like

I always see someone looking for her. Kit wise or finished. The one I just made Sold within 1 week as a baldie. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m going with summer rain I think ana might be a lot smaller because of the neck ring.
if she goes on sale I might get her. tayla 58 neck ring that’s why I think she might be smaller baby
no sure

2 Likes

I have to say Ana. She is one of the few I have just absolutely had to have. Summer Rain is pretty but Ana…I fell in love with.

3 Likes

I like them both, but would choose Ana, she is newer and her face is a little more relaxed, I also like her hands a little more.

3 Likes

Sylvia’s versions of both makes it very hard to choose. I want both!

2 Likes

Yes me too, that’s the problem…

3 Likes

Summer Rain. Mostly because with Ana I see all girl, but Summer Rain I see boy and girl. I’ll take 2 in second quality. :smile: :nerd:

1 Like

Summer Rain. She is my favorite of all realborns her scrunch face is very sweet and she sells very well.
I have had several requests for customs of her but she has been out of stock so had to turn them down,

3 Likes

Summer Rain forever! She’s my favorite Realborn, my only keeper, and she looks just like my real babies did. I adore that sweet girl.
My darling little “Isobel” (Summer Rain)

11 Likes

She’s gorgeous Helen. I may have to get SR too. :wink:

Thanks. She went to ROSE with me this year so she is a well travelled little girl too.

3 Likes

She’s beautiful :sparkling_heart:

Anyone with both, can you do a side by side? Pretty please?

oh yes! If someone who ordered both kits could take a pic of them side by side that would be awesome. :slight_smile:

I ordered Summer rain. Not Ana. I just love sr chubby little face!

If somebody reminds me, I will be able to take a comparison pic in another couple of days. Ana arrived today, Summer Rain is on her way. :slight_smile:

Beautiful baby, @honojane!

1 Like

Here they are summer rain head a little bit bigger ana arms are a little bigger and legs little longer ana a nice size baby

3 Likes