Amelia and putting her together

I did my first Amelia. Has anyone done her and did you find putting her together a challenge? I like the way she looks, but she wore me out/

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see, I will be getting her when she is back in stock.

14 Likes

She is adorable! What type body is that?

so pretty.

Very nice, I’ll be glad when they are restocked, waiting patiently, lol. @gilberho the top chest part comes with her, you have to buy the body separately though.

Oh I see,now. Thank you!

1 Like

I did Amelia and was taken aback when I first tried to put the Lil stinker together. I ended up having to put on her head and then her limbs :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I think she is really cute when done, but I didn’t enjoy putting her together. Too hard. I have issues with my fingers and hands that is why I can’t root so they really hurt trying to assemble her.

2 Likes

What was so hard about putting her together?

1 Like

The neck has a gather in the front and back giving the neck a v shape on both sides. With the v shape and the vinyl half torso if the limbs are attached you just can’t maneuver enough of the cloth body to get the head in and tighten… Once I tried with the limbs off it was much simpler.

2 Likes

She is a cutie😍

Thanks for explaining that!

1 Like

so you put the head on first and then the limbs?

2 Likes

Yes. It really made putting her together much easier.

1 Like

She looks really cute with the pigtails and pacifier💕

1 Like

May not want my input but this is what I did . I attached the arms to the un-stuffed body fed them and the body through the bottom of the torso. I then stuffed the body added the head and attached legs last.

5 Likes

Cute baby

1 Like

hahaha - I have one more to do and will try that way. (ps - llike your baby) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you , Amelia is such a cute sculpt it is a little hard to goof her up . And I enjoy dressing and posing this one so much more than others .Your little one is real sweet number as well and I love the bonnet too .