Am I missing some kits on sale

@AmandasBabies, @Miss_Kitty - SHYANN (peach)

1 Like

@DancesWithDolls - still need Shyann in Peach?

No, i,ve since gotten her, but thanks for remembering me :smile:

Can you tag me if you see Megan. Or in the off chance that Nod (boy or girl) go on sale. Have you ever seen either of them in the clearance sale?

2 Likes

I have not seen Megan or Nod or Blinkin… But I will try to remember you if I do :slight_smile:

Figures that I missed out on Shyann. Had her in my cart and went to order bodies. Price jumped back up. :unamused:

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t update the post earlier I was thinking they were the same… but they changed a tiny bit.

That’s a very nice thing you are doing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know right??? I think bb should send her the kit if her choice!!! She has made them a lot of money!:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

lol, just trying to help the forum friends.

But I choose OLIVE! :heart_eyes:
or Megan, Gabriel, Lulu, Naomi and so on… So hard to pick 1 kit. But Olive is sooooo adorable!

I wish! hahaha

6 Likes

@EmilyBB

4 Likes

I ordered Savannah and Violet to make as twins for my two nieces, I plan to make them hispanic so that they match my nieces skin tones.

3 Likes

I will try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lolol like it or not… You got yourself a non paying job sister​:+1:t2::grimacing::scream:

2 Likes

Clover is in the seconds also… Cant remember what the fairies are price wise when on sale… but normally the sale price and the seconds price are within pennies of each other.

1 Like

(maybe they will switch soon? lol)

3 Likes