Am I crazy? Well I know I am a little. Lol

Ok so I list a kit to sell on eBay Editha LE w/coa
So I start the bid at 99.99 free shipping in the USA. Anyway last few seconds someone bid on it.This was yesterday afternoon. Now when I bid I make sure I have the money when the bidding is done. If I dont I message the person selling the item. Out of respect. I always pay right away an it drives me insane when people bid an don’t pay or atleast let you know when they can pay. Never the less she still hasn’t paid. So I assume she won’t. I messaged her asked if she still wanted it so I can cancel if she don’t. Maybe it’s me I just think you should pay right away or let them know if you can’t . She can’t even answer my message lol

I know! That drives me nuts. I feel like if they won’t awnser a message, they will not pay. I get a lot of people who bid, win, and then tell me they will oay in… A week, when I get money(lol) , next paycheck… Whatever. But, when I wait… They don’t end up paying. I think it’s a good idea for them to ask us… If they can’t pay right away, to see if we are willing to wait.

1 Like

I agree this is the 2nd time in less then a month. I may have to put buy now price because I would like to list some babies but I’m just so sick of eBay!!!

1 Like

I know it has happened to me several times as well …I even state in my auctions that I am willing to work with people to make payment arrangements etc just message me before auction ends or after…Most don’t… It really ticks me off too

1 Like

I pay immediately too, but the other day I had bid on several outfits and forgot about one of them. I won at night and , believe it or not, did not check Ebay on my phone until the following night. It was well past 24 hrs. So it happens.

1 Like

I ask for payment in 72 hours, if that’s not going to be possible… Ask me before bidding. Otherwise, others list out on an item for no reason. Just ask first. I wish there was a better avenue than ebay. I should put that on the WHAT DO YOU WISH thread! Lol

Yeah I’m gonna give her a few more days see what happens. I don’t mind that she hasn’t paid just wish she would atleast answer my message. I just try to be considerate to the seller when bidding. I’m not sure it I put payment is due at the end of auction. I usually do but that don’t seem to matter. A few weeks ago I listed a big lot an put payment was due at the end of auction. They never paid either lol oh well just fusterating. Thanks for the advice though very much appreciated:)

1 Like

Correct

1 Like

I find it much easier to do a BIN with immediate payment required.

Yea I think BIN with immediate payment seems like a much better option.

2 Likes

Ebay definitely takes note of shipping time. I have forgotten to put my tracking number in twice and, even though it was shipped, my monthly report from Ebay reflected that I had not shipped on time. I make it a point to ship the following day unless it is Sunday. I personally think a buyer should pay immediately unless prior arrangement is made with the seller. To me that is just common courtesy and good business.

2 Likes

Ok so I’m up to 4 awaiting payments on eBay now ugghh. The kit I put up still no payment! I put a listing with a bunch of different things an it ended last night. This morning I get a message from this person asking if I was gonna be listing anymore kits so I replied an asked what kits was she looking for. We’ll never answered that question instead writes me a message saying she bid at the last second an didn’t read the description. I had 2 blank kits , mohair, an a bunch of other things in the picture. You could see very clearly what your bidding on. So needless to say this will probably be another nonpayment… This is why I sell my babies elsewhere. This is just so crazy… I HATE EBAY!!!

1 Like

FYI
I just sold a doll this morning tried sending my invoice and could not get my shipping cost to calculate, called EBAY customer service, apparently they are having issues today with their invoice system, I had to create an invoice on PAYPAL to send to my customer GRRRRR

2 Likes

I agree you should pay right away but one girl did pay. Thank god I was thinking I was gonna have another non payer. She wanted a few more kits also so it worked out with her. The other 3 it has been to long. They aren’t gonna pay. They won’t even answer my messages. I’m gonna try an cancel them. That’s all I can do.

2 Likes

To me, if Ebay expects the purchase to be mailed within two days, they expect payment to be made. I always state immediate payment. I don’t say contact me if you cannot pay immeidately because I think that lead to delayed payment. However, if someone contacts me and asks for some extra time. I always extend it because of their courtest. Because of the 0 feedback buyers that I have had that have no intention of paying, I do not get my package ready for mailing until I am paid. If someone waits to the 47.5 hour to pay, I can’t get it out on time according to Ebay, not with my work schedule. Personally, I just want the same courtesy I give to other.

3 Likes

I don’t think the 2-day countdown for shipping starts until the payment has been made. So, if the buyer pays on day 3, the seller is fine with ebay as long as the package is shipped by day 5 (two days after the receipt of payment).

2 Likes

update…
my buyer bid BUY IT NOW and still has not paid 4 days later messaged her 3x send 2 payment reminders no response at all no payment
1 feedback score
beware of this person NON PAYER samantacarolina@hotmail.com EBAY id carol.salgu
I am going to relist my doll
Have a great day all!

2 Likes