Alternatives - Not responsible for Uncanny Valley Syndrome

A couple of things I have been working on.

Realborn Presley Awake;

My MerMummy Cuddle Baby She got caught in the net with her Lovie- made by @LillyBellesBabies
Head painted by @Miss_Kitty Eyes were home made by a Forum Member. Body by @RoseannsBoutique

And one more pic of my Tadpole @LillyBellesBabies - just because!

27 Likes

D— but you got some big time spooky going on with these girl I do not love this kind of thing but that is some major talent you need to be selling some and keeping them away from the little green one they might get hungry :smile:

4 Likes

LOL, I know I am weird. My Alternatives make me smile everyday! The MerMummy is on the wall above Tadpole, she may be hungry. Don’t worry, nice Frankenbaby won’t let her get him.

5 Likes

Weird to some or not but that is some great work you have going on there

3 Likes

Thank you! I probably won’t post many more because my whole family is weird, lol! I make babies for them. Though Frankenbaby is for me. I am making a couple more really weird ones soon, but I am working on a Fairy I can show.

4 Likes

Hubby just came in for a look said to tell you got some good work there and he isn’t into them either so whats that tell you ? :smile:

2 Likes

Nope. You’re not allowed to stop now. I want to see all your alternative weirdos. They are awesome! :heart:

7 Likes

Oh thanks @LillyBellesBabies Hubby! Such an awesome compliment.
@Katinafleming Thank you and be careful what you ask for. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Your Franken-Baby is insanely cool. Like you, I love the alternative babies and he’s hands down one of the best I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Wow, these are very well done, you have some serious talent!

3 Likes

That mermaid is the most creative thing ever! :blush:

2 Likes

I love that Frankenbaby!!! The hair patches are the best!

2 Likes

Wow you have a wild imagination! Very talented, they look so real, I think I would be too scared to have him sitting in a bassinet and staring at me from across the room. You did a great job though!

2 Likes

Keep on showing them, they are awesome to see.

4 Likes

@AnnieSokay I know you warn us that it will be a twist on your mermaid, but I didn’t expect that much of the twist :joy:
She is so cool, but I started to feel sorry for her all injured and trapped. Let her swim from time to time in Tadpole’s puddle/ pond/ whatever he has.

And how is your grandbaby doing? she is already a couple of weeks old, right?

2 Likes

Thank you @DancesWithDolls I had fun painting him, I didn’t know you like Alternatives have you painted one yet?.
Thank you for the compliment @Babies @DollyPardon I’ve had @Miss_Kitty Frankenbaby head for a while and was going to make a Mummy but something was always stopping me. Then when I got the body from @RoseannsBoutique That MerMummy just came together, lol!
@ZeldaDawn My family kept saying are you leaving it like that?
@Ruth They stay in my Craft Room, lol. I am trying to convince my Hubby to let me display them in a cabinet in the living room.
@YelenaRey Tadpole does need a pond. Maybe a baby bathtub would make him happy,lol. Jessi is doing well! I am still waiting on the Professional pics.

Thank you everyone you make me feel like Bean. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

You are so very talented! I love the paint technique you used on the merbabies face wow!
I love the suitcase photo, what a cutie glad you took him in and gave him home! Couldn’t have been left on a better front stoop :rofl:

2 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt That is @Miss_Kitty Halloween Mummy She sold his head to me and allowed me to change his eyes but they are not glued in so that I can change them as I see fit. Remember Him? You’ll have to ask her how she did it.

69901FFE-B384-48A1-8F2B-CBB4A0413840

6 Likes

Awesome! You all make a great creative crew!

2 Likes

Amazing work, you have a gift and it takes an open mind to think out of the box; you nailed it Anne !!!

2 Likes