Alternative prototype opportunity

Saw this on Facebook and I know there are a few artist’s here who have painted alternative babies

@Alypants you should definitely put yourself forward with the little vampire you did!!

https://www.facebook.com/499474737170012/posts/1166830560434423/

8 Likes

@MoonlitNightNursery @Miss_Kitty

5 Likes

Thank you! I just added my photos! I thought I retired from vampires, but I’m willing to make a reappearance for those cute vamplings :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks! @Jaclyn1 I entered :hugs:

3 Likes

Good luck x

2 Likes

It was one of these kind of posts that got me the Anna Banana prototype opportunity. Then from Anna I got the Hans and Benny opportunities. And I know a couple of others who are currently working on their firsts prototypes as a result of posts like this. Sarah Mellman loves to give undiscovered artists the chance to be in the spotlight. :heart:

6 Likes

Wow, well done!!
I love some of the alternative sculpts but don’t have the confidence to attempt one yet although my current baby is looking like an umpa lumpa at the moment and might become an alternative if I can’t tone down the orange :joy:

2 Likes

I just saw this. I’m too late! Bummer :frowning: Thank you so much for tagging me!

1 Like

I was pretty much too late too but was proud of myself just for entering as this was the first time I’ve entered anything.

2 Likes

@MoonlitNightNursery and @AnnieSokay you can message Sarah Mellman on Facebook and show her some of your work, asking if she would consider you for future prototypes. She’s always looking for new artists and she is super sweet.

2 Likes

Good idea @Katinafleming thanks!

1 Like