*alternative babies*What to do with my 3 month Joseph asleep and June 7 month asleep

I’m no good making human babies.
I was thinking zombie and ghost baby but can’t settle I usually just do what I do and it just is what it is

2 Likes

June would be a cute smug zombie

2 Likes

June will make an adorable Fiona (Shrek) !

5 Likes

Joseph would make a cute chubby zombie. Maybe a vampire for June? I think she’d look pretty cute with fangs.

2 Likes

OMG, baby Shrek and Fiona would be too cute!

5 Likes

Don’t give up on dose human Babies l keep going and each and every of them will be better and better

3 Likes

My heart is in the Alternative World so I understand. Pennywise and Pugsley Adams come to mind. Also look at some Past Halloween Challenges that should help. Here is the one I hosted.

Here is our WIX site. Scroll down and click on Archive then Character Challenge.

1 Like

What about making June some kind of fantasy baby, she has such a cute face. I think Bean just did one with big cotton candy pink hair that was adorable.

I can’t see Joseph as alternative, maybe a big chubby elf?

1 Like

I keep trying but so far it’s been blah.lol. I won’t give up tho☺️

I love Bean’s work!! she’s the reason I started alternative babies. I started out with the human babies but failed I was about to throw in the towel but then I came across Bean

1 Like

There is any chance any artist lives close to you and can help you ??

1 Like

I like @AnnieSokay idea…Pugsle Addams would be perfect for Joseph…also there is the other little Addams baby, from the movie, the one with the mustache :wink:

2 Likes

Pubert. Lol

3 Likes

Yup…thats him :wink:

2 Likes

There’s a few around but none really close enough but it’s ok, I’m sure I’ll get it one day. I’m having fun trying!

Did you decide? @BeVixL

Going to give these two a try!!
Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you all so much

1 Like

Looks so fun! Can’t wait to see!!

Do you think it will be weird that they aren’t awake babies?