Alterantive, Zombie,and Bride of Chucky Dolls

Hi,
After sharing some of my previous work and WIP’s yesterday. I decided to make a new thread of my alternative reborns. TIffany, the Bride of Chucky. She is completed, and is one my husband chose to keep. :smile:

The Zombie is a work in progress. She has a hand sculpted mouth, and custom eyes. She is far from being finished tho.

13 Likes

Not my style but they’re well done.

1 Like

:slight_smile: I understand. They are not a lot people’s style. :slight_smile: thank you

2 Likes

You are good!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I modelled the Zombie girl after the first little girl who died in The Walking Dead. This one. I think her name was Summer…

The doll still needs a LOT of work tho…It took so long to cut away the mouth of the sculpt and use clay to sculpt on the zombie mouth…

3 Likes

Wow!!! That is amazing!!!

2 Likes

Wonderful work, but not my style either. I can’t understand why anyone would want a disfigured child. Unfortunately these things happen in real life, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. That being said, you are very creative and REALLY good at this!!! (please don’t take offense, we are all different in what we like).

5 Likes

She really looks like a zombie…!!..You are very talented…!!..nice work even though this type of Doll is my thing either…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is the zombie a child sized doll? Nice work!

2 Likes

:slight_smile: She is child sized. She was originally the Aloenka sculpt.

3 Likes

No offense taken! :slight_smile: I completely understand that this is not everyones style. I wouldn’t have made them, but I was asked to try and see if I could, so…I figured, why not try it.
That being said…I much rather enjoy healthy, human newborns, myself. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love BOTH kinds!!! :skull::baby:t3:

4 Likes

I do not own any alternative babies, but I must say you are very talented great work!

3 Likes

Wow I really love the bride of chucky

2 Likes